BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Vagust:

Vagust took Kotak down, the Toa of Ice releasing his hold on his own weapon, much as Vagust had released his; Vagust, however, had not truly been forced to do so. Vagust continued growling when he released his energies into Kotak, just as Kotak started to heave against him with his legs; even as Vagust was pushed off of Kotak, he knew he'd succeeded, when Kotak's legs convulsed at the last moment of the heave, electricity blasting through them and then back into Kotak's central body.

Vagust landed heavily in the snow, panting, trying to regain his breath from the air that had been knocked from his chest. His cheek bled, staining the snow a ruddy hue darker than the Toa of Lightning's own armour. His right pauldron was cracked from the hit it had received, and bent, almost obstructing Vagust's movement there. And now he was likely bruised all over his chest and abdomen, after a bodily heave from Kotak's legs and a kick to the solar plexus as the Toa of Ice seized up from the electricity burning through him.

Vagust quickly got up, though, and crawled over to Kotak, looking into the Toa of Ice's slowly fading eyes. "You fought well, and bravely," Vagust said to Kotak, sure now that the Toa of Ice could likely still hear him. "Even got me. Good job. I'll see you in either the relaxation or commercial sectors." Vagust saluted Kotak as the Toa's eyes died, before standing up in full, retrieving his swordstaff and starting to make his way over to Jorth, to finish off the one closest to him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Excuse me"

Came a voice from far, far below, from one intrepid young Toa complete with a scarf, sword, ad orbiting wisp.

As Damaka put up a valiant effort against making a fuss of his foot being stepped on by sheer happenstance, he attempted to continue his conversation with the the being a long, long way above him.

"Have you seen a little blind girl anywhere? A friend tells me she needs my help."

Please take another step please take another step oh god my toes

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Dayeth - Comfort Sector.

She woke with a start, hands flying to her chest. No gaping wound. No twinge of pain from the gash in her side. It was gone, her injuries healed. Death had been healed.... she could scarcely imagine the things she could do with that kind of power. 

Dayeth stood up from the bed she's awoken in, and tried to activate her mask power. Nope, the shadow power was gone. Karz.... Scowling, she picked up her axe and headed out into the hallway. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kotak:

Kotak has been KO'd

His disappearance from the ring was sudden, and jolting. He jerked up right, ready to fight, suddenly rejuvenated. Only to find he was no longer in the Arena.

Part of him resented the Vo-Toa who'd beaten him. Another part held him in high regard. He'd fought well, after all.

He looked at his equipment, now brand new and restored, much as he was.

His halberd, which had served him faithfully for many years, had been too long, too unwieldy.

He had an idea of how to fix that. But that would come later.

He stood, and left the infirmary, and out into the hall, nearly smacking clean into what looked like a living suit of armor.

OOC: Kray, that's you

IC:

The titanic being paused, shifting to take a step back and better see Damaka. The helm shook from side to side.  "I have not. These hallways seem fairly unoccupied. Most contestants are in the Arena, and few beings seem to be elsewh-"

Noroi attempted to pivot to avoid collision with Kotak, but it was mostly the Ko-Toa's own reflexes that prevented the collision. The armored being was not nearly fast enough. 

"I stand corrected."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Von Worten

Infinity. Endlessness. No beginning, no end. Forward forever.

Forever. Forever scares me. I know what I live with, I know what I've seen, what I will continue to see. What do you think of these tears? A weird defect that I've come to accept? My world is partially fake; it makes things easier to bare. I've lived a long time with these tears, with the feelings and the messages they carry. I've come to accept them, to lessen the outward effects--what else can I do, but that? Complacency is my sorrow; aloofness my balm. I trudge through time, knowing it will end, knowing there will be a day for the tears to cease. There is a beginning, there is an end.

That is not infinity. That is not infinite.

That... is what I think.

Thoughts are curious things, as I'm sure you know, and more often than not, they come unbidden. That is why it is preferable to have a short delay between thought and action. What first arises--impulse--is, however true and raw, typically undesirable in most situations. This is why I did not say the thoughts that ran through my head; the mention of infinite, so soon after I had been close to relief (I refer, of course, to my not-death within the arena), brought about those thoughts.

The problem, of course, lies within my element. If one is not careful, it is easy to accidentally project thoughts. This, I am afraid, is what happened in this situation, and while it was not projected with enough force to enter the minds of those not of my element, anyone with his or her mind open to the mental plane would, no doubt, hear my thoughts.

I lowered the book in my arms and held it parallel to my legs. I turned my face downward and stared at the cover, counting the teardrops as they appeared on its cover.

• Upvote 2

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

The Queen frowned towards Von Worten; having a fighter suffering those emotions would be next to useless on the quest. She rapidly extended her mind towards the fighter's enveloping it and surrounding it with a feeling of determination that would, at least, hold long enough for them to complete their quest. 

I am a master of our element, she said, speaking only to Von Worten. Whatever you need to help you complete this task, you need only ask... for your role is more important than that of the others.

Leaving the privacy of that particular link, the Queen opened her mind again to Lytrel, Nocton, and Xaeraz

Nocton was the closest of all of you in his description, although he was still far from the truth. The Infinite Gems - yes, gems in the plural - are the reason that you have all been gathered in this facility. All of the fighters gathered in this tournament have been summoned to help us find them. We call them 'Infinite Gems' because we do not know how many there are - but judging from what we have discovered, they could control anything. Some might grant the user control over the entire element of fire, while another might only provide resistance to heat. There are an infinite number of possibilities.

The images on the screens faded away as the screens themselves retreated into the wall.

The caves that sometimes appear lead to these gems. Usually, one cannot decide when a cave will appear, nor can they choose where it leads. But I am no ordinary Psionics user. I am perfectly attuned to my powers, with a level of power and control that you cannot even imagine. And somewhere out there, I can feel a gem. It calls out, pulsing, sending signals into the minds of all that are here. I do not know if it grants control over all of Psionics, or whether it is just a single aspect. But this is one gem that I cannot leave for a fighter to find, for even if they did succeed in retrieving it... the incident with Kopen and Ezezko earlier has proven that certain fighters should not be granted any power at all.

Those in the room that had not witnessed the earlier fight were projected it in its entirety; the antagonism and the stabbing. 

Powers of the mind are a dangerous thing if in the wrong hands, the Queen continued. I cannot risk this gem finding its way to the wrong person - nor can I risk fighters having their minds ripped apart so thoroughly that even I cannot fix them. That is our quest - to retrieve an Infinite Gem. You shall each receive a reward for coming - extra lives in the Infinite System, as well as... a little something special. I will not lie to you; there is a strong chance that at least one of you shall perish on the quest. 

But it must be done.

Before we go over the plan, are there any questions?

• Upvote 5

IC: Xaeraz mulled over his questions in silence for a minute, deciding which he would need to ask and which he could do without knowing the answer to. He had to admit to a certain selfish desire to have an element again, even if it wasn't  Iron, but he knew he would be destroyed so completely that all that would remain of him would be a memory in the Queen's mind alone. So he swallowed and raised his hand.

"Ma'am, I have, uh, two questions. Do you know what sort of, of dangers we will be f-facing? And..." He paused, trying to decide which to ask next of the myriad questions he had. "...And, do you know if, if there is, ah, a Gem of Iron?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lytrel

So that's why we're here...

Lytrel cringed when the Queen played the incident involving the two troublemakers in his mind. It brought back... Painful memories of his prior career, to say the least. As the Queen finished her explanation, Lytrel somewhat absentmindedly muttered:

"I-I would ask how exactly these gems work and how their powers function and all, but then again, I'm not sure how just about anything works here; the laws of the universe seem much different than what I'm used to, so..."

"And I wish to repeat this person's sentiment here-" Lytrel suddenly said after a bit of a pause as he pointed to Xaeraz. "What exactly is creating this chance that one of us may die?"

IC Kotak:

"Apologies."

Back to his old self again.

The other Toa was..... interesting.

IC Kat:

<"Come on, it's this way,"> I said, leading Xara out of the gym and up to the Cafe.

<"Grab whatever you want, I'm still full from when I got here."> I joked.

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 1

The Queen turned to Xaeraz.

I do not know what dangers we shall encounter, no, except they shall be of the mind - and even with my power, there is only so much that I can hope to shield you from. As for a Gem of Iron... I would presume that somewhere, that item does indeed exist. 

She then glanced over to Lytrel.

Simply having a gem in your possession grants you control over their powers - and the gem itself. As for the chance of death... well, any legendary artifact that has any true power at all is guarded by something. And in the case of the Infinite Gems, they are often defended by themselves.

IC: Xaeraz nodded once, settling back into his chair to ponder what this could mean. A psionic gem defending itself, with no knowledge of what it actually did. He began running scenarios in his head, the way he had back home. All the potential psychic monsters he had heard of, the stories of Ce-toa ripping minds to shreds, of Makuta doing worse. And then, he emptied his mind of those thoughts, settling his breathing into a long-forgotten practice in his homeland, one he had mastered to enable him to focus and not think.

He only hoped he could keep it up.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector. 

<"Chocolate!"> I almost squealed with excitement. It was one of the delicacies we'd rarely had access to back at Corpus. Admittedly, it was also one of my weaknesses, alongside Glass, and kittens. <"Kat.... they have chocolate.">

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Don't scream... don't scream... don't scream.... don't scream....

<"Important question,"> I said, deadpan serious. <"Does the cake have chocolate icing?">

I couldn't stop myself: I screamed.

Perhaps this place isn't so bad after all....

IC: Von Worten

I raised my head and looked the Queen in the eyes. I knew her offer was made in her own interest, not mine, but I still felt somewhat touched.

I thank you for your offer. However... everything about me is part of me. To take anything away, pleasant or painful, woud be to diminish who I am. I tapped my head. Some things may not be perfect in here, but if you are worried about my performance during this mission, you needn't be. Everyone slips, everyone stumbles. I stumbled, but I'm back up.

I switched to my voice for my question. "What will my role be withing this quest? I understand that I have some knowledge in this field, but I get the impression that you had some more specific use for me."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

The entirety of the knowledge sector seemed to be empty. Shelves of books, banks of monitors and veritable walls of computer screens seemed to fill the space, but it was devoid of life. Were all of the other competitors complete fools? She approached one of the shelves, scanning the titles of the tomes covering it. 

Knowledge was power, and it seemed that Dayeth was going to have all of that power to herself. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Navuru (Knowledge Sector)

Opening a door, I find myself in some sort of futuristic library. There's books, computers and I-don't-know-what-that-is-but-it-looks-futuristics. Now libraries are by nature quiet, for reasons I don't have to explain but I can pretty much hear anything within ten Bios. For instance, the person on the other side of this bookcase (Dayeth).

I quickly go into the opposite direction the person is going, since the people in this place may not exactly be friendly. Well neither am I but they might be even less friendly. The person appears to be browsing the bookcase. Peeking my head around the case I see... no that cannot be right, I can't believe it...

OOC: Interacting with Dayeth (Roman Torchwick). Open for further interaction.

"Do I look like a librarian to you?" Dayeth snapped, whirling around to face whoever it was that was spying on her. The empty sector was deathly quiet.... except for the idiot who had decided it was a good idea to try to sneak up on her.

Instinct kicked in, and Dark Fire blossomed in her open hands, ready to obliterate the unknown being if they were a threat. 

-==IC: Enforcer==-

At about that moment, the Enforcer looked up from the good book they were reading.

"Is there a problem?" They said with a subtle warning, having heard what had gone on earlier while they were working on tinkering with their gauntlet for the next time they had to step in.

• Upvote 2

Smooth as silk, Dayeth spun away from the spy and faced The Enforcer, dousing her flames as quickly as they'd appeared. "No problem," she said reassuringly, "Just a small issue regarding a certain individual's disregard for the privacy of others." 

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre allowed his jovial personality to return for a moment, as he grinned and replied to his opponent.

"You're pretty good, yourself..." His grin vanished as he was left without a nickname with which to refer to the Onu-Toa. As he raised his own blade to parry, he said the first thing that came to mind.

"EARTH-FISTER!"

While their blades were locked, Artorre took the opportunity to resume guiding his sword's flames towards his opponent's face.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl frowned, feeling some annoyance at his blade being deflected, despite his having been sure to throw it on a course where it wouldn't directly collide with either of the foes atop the snowbank. Did they see the wire? He wondered. He couldn't imagine that they had. He supposed they were just nervous enough to block a shot that would have missed. They couldn't begin to comprehend their luck.

As Dayeth's blow towards Shixahl's right side was parried, and that combatant was eventually killed, Tarsus' came in towards his left. He weakly raised the arm, which was, for good reason, unoccupied. He allowed the swing to contact his outstretched hand. Honestly, with his gauntlets both still functioning, the act of moving the fried arm hurt a lot more than the impact of the spiked weapon, which felt like a hardball slamming into a thick, leather mitt. The halfbreed Glatorian nonchalantly began unloading electricity into the Inquisitor's weapon. While his opponent responded to the attack, he sheathed the second knife he had drawn, and loosened his grip on the wire of the first, until it rewound itself far enough that the knife reentered his hand.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Lightning.

The one word took command of his thoughts as he felt his muscles tense due to the current coursing throughout his entire body.

Gritting his teeth and struggling against the pain, he forced himself back a few steps, breaking his weapon's connection with his opponent. He momentarily dropped to one knee, catching his breath as he noticed that both Dayeth and Kotak had been eliminated, leaving only himself and Jorth to deal with the other three competitors. While he wasn't a fan of the new odds by any means, the two had served their purpose.

As cannon-fodder.

Thrusting Executioner's launcher into the snow, he forced himself back to his feet before rotating it around with his fingers, deciding that if his adversary was going to insist on stopping his blows with his hands, he could try his luck against the drill-end instead. Grasping the handle tightly, he leaned his head to the side and spat on the ground, letting the internal mechanisms whir to life as he waited for the next inevitable attack.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector/Commercial Sector)

I consider my options for a moment before responding. "Alright, thanks. I'll go find some staff memebers and see if I can talk with the gamemakers." I tap his sholder with my hand a few times and leave the training sector, walking through a nearby doorway. There was some text near the entrance, but to me it was just gibberish. I enter a large hall that appears to be a market of some sorts. When I smell the pleasant scent of cooked food, I realise that I'm quite hungry. Apparently they're giving out food for free, so I decide to have a food break before trying to talk with the organizers. I gather some meat and vegetables and sit down to eat.

OoC: Dartakh open for interaction.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, fighting Artorre)

The Onu Toa laughs his reply, stepping backwards to ward off the worst of the flames so he could speak and unlocking his blade.

"I like it, Flame-Slicer! You seem to understand the thrill of battle as much as I do, and for that you have my respect!"

With another grin he stomps forward again, an earthen wall rising up in a semi circle around Artorre as Zakaro slashed upwards, mask glowing with energy. Even as he does so, the purple-masked Toa takes a chance and removes his left hand from the handle of the broadsword, swinging around to try and land a blow on Artorre if he raises his flaming sword to block this attack as well.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Nocton:

Nocton nodded. All too well he remembered his brethren ripping people's minds apart, prying into their innermost memories.... before tearing them apart. Nocton himself had tried to avoid that; Not only did he find it distasteful, he also found it inefficient, feeling that Stasis or Sleep were better means of stopping opponents. He snapped out of his reverie. "I assume this quest is to secure the Gem for you and the other management? Not that I have an issue with that; I simply wanted to clarify."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Ezezko

You watched Dartakh depart. The others in the gym didn't seem all that interesting, but going on Dartakh's quest to find the staff was not an inviting prospect right now.

Rubbing your shoulder, you took some of the ibuprofen you had. It seemed odd that the items in your pocket had transported with you. They weren't much, but it helped with your headache. Not to mention the purpling bruise from Dartakh's friendly shoulder "tap". He must be used to treating with other Vortixx or Skakdi or their like. Big brutish fellows.

Eventually making your way to the library, you take a nice corner seat in time to see the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks attempt to charbroil a weirdly colored Toa. One of the staff members stopped them before anything could happen.

Ha. Funny how you and Dartakh split up and you immediately run into the guy he was looking for, isn't it?

You gather half a dozen books and begin to read. In your short time here you've seen all kind of odd elemental powers like Ice, Fire and Lightning. It'd do you some good to read up on such exotic elements.

...but close to it

IC: Prose/Gym, Drawing Silvanni away from Kuro

I heard the gun fire and with my giant shovel and whacked the bullets, which meant breaking my focus on the beam of Prosperity.

Kuro was, by now, in his meditative state, waiting for his opponent to answer his challenge. That meant that I needed to protect him.

I knew I was going to lose, but I was going to die for my friend.

"Don't interrupt their battle. My friend wants to challenge yours. You will be my opponent."

IC: Silvanni

Okay first off, how in the world did shovel boy just do that. He blocked my bullets with a shovel. I mean granted most of them were going to miss anyway, but didn't I just make a big point about how bullets traveled faster than sound? I mean even if he did somehow hear the gun, over the howling storm winds I might add, it'd be too late

I sighed, not like that mattered now, the kid had already done the impossible. Of course his dumb imperative also caused me to sigh, "But that hardly sounds like fun. Wants wrong with the classic 2v2."

Also poet boy, at this point I've got a pretty good guess that you do something to minds. You've got odd magic around you. Anyhow, if you are listening in the events that this devolve into 1v1 don't feel to constrained feel to smash my opponent's head in the event things stop looking in my favor. I'll do the same alright?

But yeah that little message out of the way I stared at shovel boy while spinning my dagger-pistol. Here's to hoping the kid coalesced. Seeing my buddy smash in heads was fun.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, fighting Artorre)

The Onu Toa laughs his reply, stepping backwards to ward off the worst of the flames so he could speak and unlocking his blade.

"I like it, Flame-Slicer! You seem to understand the thrill of battle as much as I do, and for that you have my respect!"

With another grin he stomps forward again, an earthen wall rising up in a semi circle around Artorre as Zakaro slashed upwards, mask glowing with energy. Even as he does so, the purple-masked Toa takes a chance and removes his left hand from the handle of the broadsword, swinging around to try and land a blow on Artorre if he raises his flaming sword to block this attack as well.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre raised his blade to block the upward swing. The clash of metal sounded once more as he struggled to keep the Onu-Toa's heavy blade locked to the ground; a task made much easier by the fact that Zakaro's left hand was drawn back for punching, at the moment. As it sped forward, Artorre ducked, causing the fist to slam into the earthen wall behind him. The maneuver also gave him a lower center of gravity, which would make it harder to unbalance him during his next move. He set his armored foot on Zakaro's broadsword, using his body weight instead of his arm strength to keep it pinned to the ground. Then, with his own sword, he jabbed upwards towards the Toa of Earth's Kanohi.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Lightning.

The one word took command of his thoughts as he felt his muscles tense due to the current coursing throughout his entire body.

Gritting his teeth and struggling against the pain, he forced himself back a few steps, breaking his weapon's connection with his opponent. He momentarily dropped to one knee, catching his breath as he noticed that both Dayeth and Kotak had been eliminated, leaving only himself and Jorth to deal with the other three competitors. While he wasn't a fan of the new odds by any means, the two had served their purpose.

As cannon-fodder.

Thrusting Executioner's launcher into the snow, he forced himself back to his feet before rotating it around with his fingers, deciding that if his adversary was going to insist on stopping his blows with his hands, he could try his luck against the drill-end instead. Grasping the handle tightly, he leaned his head to the side and spat on the ground, letting the internal mechanisms whir to life as he waited for the next inevitable attack.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl, in a movement that would seem to deny the Inquisitor of the attack he anticipated, began stepping backwards, away from Tarsus, as he flicked the knife he was holding towards Jorth. As it flew threw the air, however, he thrust forward its wire, which he also raised above his head. Owing to the obtuse angle of his facing to Jorth's location, the knife was inclined to travel clockwise as opposed to counterclockwise, flying in a semi-circle, the wire speeding over his head. As it neared its target, the modified Glatorian swept it low to the ground, which would cause it to wrap around Tarsus' calves and ankles. Just after lowering the knife's flight path, he sent several bolts of lightning flying towards his opponent, as a distraction.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

The objective is to retrieve the gem so that I may have it in my possession, the Queen said, responding to Nocton first. Any other treasures we come across I have no interest in, unless we discover multiple Infinite Gems. If that occurs, I shall need to know their powers before deciding what to do with them.

She then turned to Von Worten.

I would rather retrieve this gem by myself, she said, but any object powerful enough to search out for life on its own is dangerous even for me. When it comes time, I shall link our minds together as one; pooling our powers to protect us all while the others physically retrieve the gem.

IC: Donrioda/Lil' Blendy

The drone whizzed through the blizzrd, searching for anyone or anything nearby. The light glinted faintly off of its dull white surface, barely making it visible against the snow. It whirred and hummed, and caught sight of two combatants - Zakaro and Artorre. The drone turned around, and started heading back towards Donrioda.

---

Donrioda stood there, waiting. Lil' Blendy should have been back by now. It was worrying, being without her little robot, but she knew it would be okay. The two of them went through worse.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Prose/Gym, Drawing Silvanni away from Kuro

I heard the gun fire and with my giant shovel and whacked the bullets, which meant breaking my focus on the beam of Prosperity.

Kuro was, by now, in his meditative state, waiting for his opponent to answer his challenge. That meant that I needed to protect him.

I knew I was going to lose, but I was going to die for my friend.

"Don't interrupt their battle. My friend wants to challenge yours. You will be my opponent."

IC: Silvanni

Okay first off, how in the world did shovel boy just do that. He blocked my bullets with a shovel. I mean granted most of them were going to miss anyway, but didn't I just make a big point about how bullets traveled faster than sound? I mean even if he did somehow hear the gun, over the howling storm winds I might add, it'd be too late

I sighed, not like that mattered now, the kid had already done the impossible. Of course his dumb imperative also caused me to sigh, "But that hardly sounds like fun. Wants wrong with the classic 2v2."

Also poet boy, at this point I've got a pretty good guess that you do something to minds. You've got odd magic around you. Anyhow, if you are listening in the events that this devolve into 1v1 don't feel to constrained feel to smash my opponent's head in the event things stop looking in my favor. I'll do the same alright?

But yeah that little message out of the way I stared at shovel boy while spinning my dagger-pistol. Here's to hoping the kid coalesced. Seeing my buddy smash in heads was fun.

OOC: Sorry, didnt realize that, but since we're moving on.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fending off against Silvanni

My unarmored forearms were finally effecting my fighting ability. And one of those bullets that I thought I blocked actually struck one of my legs.

"Because it'll soon be a 2 vs 1."

I stood there in a spartan pose, using my giant shovel as a shield and my pick as a spear.

"Was I holding a book in my hands when I spotted you spying on me?" Dayeth challenged. "I think not." She folded her arms across her chest and glared at him. "Now who are you, and what do you want?" 

Ic: Krantax (knowledge sector)

The hound walked through the hallways like a lost... Dog... Until he found a room with life in it. He sniffed the air.

"Smokey, and cold." Popped up in his mind. He cautiously walked forward until he saw two beings argue - a Toa and he couldn't see the other. However, this Toa was different somehow... Evil in a sence.

Krantax let out a low growl and bristled his spines before going into a high crouch.

Edited by Alijar