Commando: How many missions have you been on?
Scientist: This is my first mission. Well, How many nukes have you disabled?
Commando: A couple dozen.
If they added a trollface in there, it would have made my day.
I can't believe I'm this stupid!
In my history class, there is a student teacher (for now) who is mostly doing the work for now. We are studying the 13 colonies, and we were naming them out loud from north to south. Our student teacher is from georgia, so it's sorta a running joke that when a question's answer is "georgia" He asks "what is the greatest state of them all?" to give a hint. Last week, Our regular history teacher (who is a big Kentucky basketball fan from what I hear) had a bit of a fun time with that:
Student teacher: Good job ____. Whats the colony directly south of north carolina?
Student: South carolina.
Student teacher: Good! And what's the greatest state of them all?
Regular teacher (answering incorrectly on purpose): Kentucky!
I'm not sure why someone would want to know that that, though.
That appears to be all I can think of.
Well, at least We had a good run.
- I am at my grandparent's house
- Re-reading War of the worlds
- Finished reading From the Earth to the Moon
- 4 1/2 pages left to be cut on the companion cube
- printed Viper MK II
- watched a LotR Documentary
- got new pills
- got new pill case
- almost done glueing kualsi
- My Grandpa is smoothing the kakama
- We have the black glossy paint.
- Trying to get Runescape to work
writing a blog entry
Life is like a box of Grenades.
members, guests, anonymous users