• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

SOLISmagna.com

Photo

Oryx's Santa Hat Av

Posted by XONAR , Dec 19 2013 · 93 views

Posted Image

Posting this here so Oryx can download it, since he can't access Brickshelf. 

Photo

AccelePedia Forums Upgraded to IP.Board!

Posted by XONAR , Aug 17 2013 · 617 views
accelepedia, forums, ip.board and 2 more...
AccelePedia Forums Upgraded to IP.Board! Guys, this may be the blog for SM.com, but I just have to mention the upgrade another forum I'm on just received.

The AccelePedia was once the largest Hotwheels AcceleRacers / World Race wiki and community. For a few years, it remained a thriving place, but then a major data loss began to kill it off. When I recently realized the AccelePedia was near death, I knew I had to do something about it. So I proposed a plan for a complete and much needed overhaul of the site and forums and assembled a staff to help me with it. The site hasn't been updated since 2006, and the phpBB forums since 2007. That all changed today, when I installed IP.Board. If you are unfamiliar with what IP.Board is, it is the same exact forum software BZP runs on! The drastic change in AccelePedia's forums nearly brought tears to my eyes. My first online community finally has rebounded, after all these years. Aside from BZP, you won't find a better community than the AccelePedia anywhere on the internet. As a side note, BZP and AccelePedia actually share a few members aside from myself.

I invite you all to be a part of this rejuvenated community, whether you're a fan of Hotwheels and cars in general or not. Myself and my fellow staff members have worked extremely hard every single day preparing for this upgrade and the upcoming site upgrade for the past month and a half. And I kid you not when I say EVERY SINGLE DAY. So please, at least give the AccelePedia a look, and join if you like what you see. And please spread the word about the AccelePedia if you like it! We need all the members we can get! 

You can visit the AccelePedia at: http://www.accelepedia.com/mb3

Thanks so much for reading this, guys. 

Photo

2013 Storyline has officially reached "Work in Progress" status!

Posted by XONAR , in Inside Information Aug 15 2013 · 139 views
2013, storyline, work in progress and 1 more...
2013 Storyline has officially reached "Work in Progress" status! The SpherusMagna.com 2013 storyline is now officially a "Work in Progress!" We are currently tying up all the loose ends left in the serials.

The 2013 sets will soon follow the storyline, so stay tuned.  :) 

Photo

SpherusMagna.com on MakutaFest2013!

Posted by XONAR , Aug 09 2013 · 178 views
makutafest, 2013, sm.com and 2 more...
SpherusMagna.com on MakutaFest2013! For those of you who weren't there for MakutaFest 2013, I feel sorry for you :P, and also I shed some light on what SpherusMagna.com is all about during the call-in portion of the show. So if you want to get some inside info on SM.com, head on over and download the MakutaFest 2013 podcast when it becomes available!

Photo

BIONICLEAZ.com

Posted by XONAR , Aug 03 2013 · 170 views
bionicle, a-z, 2.0, project and 1 more...
BIONICLEAZ.com This is of course unrelated to SpherusMagna.com, but I recently helped my friend, Predator - Jungle Hunter, totally revamp his site, BIONICLE A-Z, and I would like to let everyone know that Bio A-Z is now even better than ever! 

It has been moved to its own domain and hosting service now, and it has been upgraded to Wordpress 3.6 from Drupal 5. We've also upgraded the forums by doing a complete clean installation with a new theme on the new hosting service.

BIONICLE A-Z has now reached 2.0 status! So go check out this AWESOME site! http://bionicleaz.com

Welcome to the blog of SolisMagna.com!

Posted Image

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

Recent Comments