BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC(A.D.): He blew flame at an outcropping of ice, sending an avalanche straight toward Xara and any near her. 

IC: Ferronox

Once within range, he strikes at Xara with a mighty swing.

IC: Xara - Arena. 

But I'd already started running, lunging for a nearby rock to grab onto as the avalanche bore down on us. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu, Near Peak]

Within the time it took for her to reach the two fighters, Viitka had identified at least one of them, even with her vision distorted by her current state of... disarray.  There were few being that large moving that quickly, and it fit the description Hound had given of his powers well enough for her.  Besides, if she was wrong, it was a pretty big mountain, not like anyone would notice a cloud of shards zipping around, right?

No, it was definitely Hound, and he was currently locked in combat with an unfamiliar Toa.  She began to move in from the side, though float was a far more appropriate term, when yet another being entered the fray, with a rather strange battlecry that sounded much more like a name than anything else.  Another Toa, his element most likely fire, what with his red-and-ash toned form, leaping towards Hound with a blade drawn.

Unwilling to lose an ally so quickly, Viitka directed herself forward towards Artorre at a renewed speed, her physical form assembling itself from the shards that had constituted it moments before, leading to her (fully solid again) sending a flying kick with her heel to the side of the Ta-Toa's midsection as he swung at Hound with a cry.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kopen - Arena

The impact threw her behind the Rahkshi, yanking her staff out with a sickening crunch. She stood at the ready behind it.

"Come and see," she said as she took another swipe at its legs.

OOC:

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Unfortunatly for Buzzz his target dodged, than due to all of his downward momentum he got stuck up to his neck in snow.  He immediately started wiggling, trying to get out.

IC: Donrioda

Donrioda smirked. Well. Easy pickings, then. Lil' Blendy began flying towards Buzzz's head, aiming to lop it right off.

Static electricity crackled in Donrioda's hands, just in case Buzzz squirmed away from Lil' Blendy.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

As the avalanche approached, Ferronox encased himself in another steely shield to protect him. When the snowfall subsided, he emerged, and continued to bear down on Xara, swinging his sword again.

OOC: Attacking Xara

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

If you are engaged in battle, or attacking another fighter with intent to enter battle, please indicate this OOC in your post.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

The first of many battles now begins,
and every man now fights for him alone.
What heinous men and women pit these fools
against the legend Albrecht? For I fear
these puny children won't have long to live:
I'll pass among them like a shadow, then
I'll pull their heartlights from their sunken chests,
and end this battle on the mountain-top,
while singing songs of love to my Brünnhilde.

I cast my eyes about this sorry waste:

a scant few fighters grace the sodden snow.

Where are the rest? I cannot say, but only guess

that mist and clouds have hid them from my view.

I loosen she of steel-soft skin, and cup

her ever gently in my hand (as though

her body's carved of glass and draped in silk),

and place my every sense on high alert.

OOC Albrecht open for interaction.

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

Sidonas ran, hoping that whoever it was, they would explain what was going on.

Instead they lunged at him with a weapon.

He jumped backwards.

<"Whoa!">, He yelled in his native tongue, <"What's with all the aggression towards a fellow Rahk? If this is about when I stole from you, I'm sorry! Mind telling me what the Karz is going on?! Did Tridax create some simulation in the Gym and throw us into it?">

Sidonas was confused. Why had another Rahk attacked him? What had he done?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: After the black trail dissipated with nary a response, Iskane sighed. He'd have to do this the hard way. He launched another Rhotuka into the air and latched onto it, attempting to survey the area from a better vantage point. The snow played havoc with his visibility, but he thought he caught the tell-tale spine of a Rahkshi. These sons of Teridax were always loyal and effective allies. Perhaps he could start there? The Vortixx yanked sharply, altering the trajectory towards it. As he approached the Rahkshi, he could make out another figure, a Matoran assaulting it! Swiftly making a decision on the spot, Iskane hurled himself from the Rhotuka, intent on smashing into the foe.

OOC: That's Kopen and Prose

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen

I jumped and immediately used my tools as leverage to propel forward spinning around as I did so. It seemed like she tried to swipe at my legs. I mounted my pick on my back and used Excavator in the way I knew how. I shoveled up a mound of snow and tossed it at her.

OOC: Fighting Kopen.

And just to let you know Click, if you haven't figure that out already (which I'm sure you did), the snowstorms may make it hard to navigate.

Also. SNOWBALLS. :P

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Jsyk, Virnar jumped out of the side of the rock. So she can still see what's going on in front of her. That's how I interpret it anyways....

IC: Virnar

The sound of the longsword whirling through the air let Virnar know she should probably roll really, really fast. So she did, and the weapon whirled past her and embedded itself into the cold ground. Virnar turned to see that Zangah had engaged her. Luckily, she had the range advantage still, and intended to use that.

This time, the hunter Glatorian nocked three arrows into her Bow, firing all of them. One flew straight at Zangah's current position, while the other two veered off the the right and left, since he was likely to try and dodge her attack. After sending them, Virnar grabbed and nocked more arrows, ready to fire once her oppoenent reacted.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

As another lightning strike flew towards him, Ferronox conjured several lightning rods around the arena and one directly in front of him. The lightning hits the grounded rod with no effect yet again. This time Ferronox drew his sword and charged at Xara full force, raising more grounded rods in front of him and just battering through them as he made his way toward his target. Once within range, he strikes at Xara with a mighty swing.

-==IC==-

Three...

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna frowned, as she noticed the guy yank back on the cord, through the blizzard.

But why would... Anna's eyes widened, as she quickly looked to her right and raised her swordarm; the cord wrapped around her arm, as the electricity was sent through the cord.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Anna yelled out, as she closed her eyes for a moment from the sudden shock.

... Two can play at this game... Anna thought, as she grit her teeth, and clamped her shield hand down on the cord, ignoring the shock that was still running through, as she returned a taste of Shixhal's own medicine to him; lightning coursed right back down the cord the opposite way, as she growled, and tried to free her right arm. ... Target reacquired...

IC: Zel'Sai

Having melted plenty of ice, Zel'Sai gathered it up and formed a sort of bubble around her Harpoon, which she let cool. It was time to do something, so she set off cautiously, moving down the crevice towards the bottom of the mountain. Always on the lookout for Sonic powers.

OOC: I'd say Zel'Sai is open for an encounter, but I won't be able to do this for too much longer. Therefore, I'll probably just have to postpone any fighting until tomorrow... My apologies. But you all seem busy enough. Have fun.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC:

The little, flying robot flew right at Buzzz.  He gulped, than, wriggling all the while, he ducked.  He was now crouched down at the bottom of a small whole in the snow.

She frowned. Huh. Ducking. Didn't expect that. She snapped her fingers, sending a (somewhat small) bolt of electricity down into the hole where Buzzz was.

"Are you honestly going to hide in there? Do you want to be put down?"

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

As Lekona walked forward, he spotted a battle. He saw a hulking...thing, as well as a Toa of Lightning and...Artorre!

Who was promptly getting attacked by a new entry. Fantastic. Well, can't have the Ta-Toa dying quite yet, especially since he hadn't a clue where their Vo-Matoran acquaintance was.

Lekona sent a gust of wind towards Viitka, which he hoped would at least keep their opponent distracted for a moment, before promptly using the Kualsi to teleport next to Artorre.

"Artorre! You alright?"

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

As the avalanche approached, Ferronox encased himself in another steely shield to protect him. When the snowfall subsided, he emerged, and continued to bear down on Xara, swinging his sword again.

IC: Xara - Arena.

I hadn't fared so well. My arms were sore from holding onto the rock, and I'd barely managed to hang onto my staff through the thundering tide of snow. I picked myself up, and turned around just in time to block my opponent's strike with my staff.

The force of the blow nearly drove me to my knees, but I pushed back, sending crackling jolts of electricity out of my staff. Ferronox's weapon was metal, as was mine. Metal just so happened to be a very good conductor of electricity....

....I waited for the screaming to begin. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

He spoke my tongue. That was interesting. Didn't change anything.

If i'd seen this guy before , I didn't remember. And that aside, I'd been tricked like this before.

My only response was a snarl, and a wide sweep with my Staff, intending to take his feet out from under him.

OOC: Fighting Sidonas

IC Kotak:

He had not seen anyone in some time. 

He continued walking, ever watchful of his surroundings.

OOC:

Buzzz was jolted by the taunt, and the bolt.  He quickly reached out to the area around him and commanded a root to grow and try to snag his opponent(Donriodaby the foot.

The Toa of Electricity felt the root growing around her foot, and attempted to rip her foot free.

But not before signaling Lil' Blendy to descend into the hole, blades whirring, aiming to turn poor old Buzzz into a fine paste.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra aimed with her bow at the battle occurring down below, where she recognized both Artorre and Lekona - it appeared that the two were battling several others (OOC: that would be Viitka, Hound, etc.). She drew the string of her bow back as an arrow made of electricity crackled to life... and then she let it go. The lightning arrow shot through the air towards Hound.

The Rahkshi had avoided her strike and shoveled snow at her face. Fortunately, it would do little for a blind Matoran. She shook it off and tried to get her bearings...

Just in time to be crushed a bio into the snow beneath her. Something... heavy had landed on her. She didn't have the strength to push against it. Karz, the blizzard was obscuring her echolocation. She should have heard that.

OOC: Fighting Prose, crushed by Iskane :P

Edited by Click

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre responded to the incoming kick from Viitka by twisting through the air so that he could swing at her, rather than at Hound. The kick impacted his armor, knocking the wind out of him, and propelling the both of them towards the ground and away from Hound, but it was not enough to keep him from swinging his sword. This would, normally, be harmless to a being that was capable of splitting into crystals, but Artorre had just witnessed that ability when she formed in front of him. Before Viitka knew what was happening, his sword was ablaze, and even if she split into crystals, the flames would damage her.

Lekona appeared next to him.

"I'm alright, but I could use some help!"

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl grunted. Though the use of his own power against him was painful, he maintained his grip on the wire for long enough to pull upon it forcefully. Then, he detached the wire from his armor, and the airborne knife clattered harmlessly away. The other knife, that had missed, however, was still in play. He jerked on its cord, sending it back into the air, hurtling in the direction of Virnar. Shixahl just hoped that she didn't have lightning powers, as well.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel continued to fall with style.

Until he got sick of it and grabbed onto the side of the cliff, using his - what had Jorth called it, ah, Pakari - to increase his grip.

He looked up at the direction he had fallen from; nobody was following him...?

IC: Green

Having warmed herself up sufficiently, Green took flight, the three Rama in tow. She wasn't gonna just dive into battle; if anybody wanted a fight with her they had to prove themselves worthy by getting up here.

... Man, it was cold.

OOC:

Now was his chance!  Buzzz gathered his strength and exploded out of the snow towards (Donrioda).

"Gah!"

Donrioda stumbled backwards, lashing her foot out in a kick aimed at the Buzzz chest, hoping to at least drive him back a bit, and into Lil' Blendy's blades. The drone didn't even get to go into the hole, after all.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

The corrupted Ta-Toa explored the ledge she'd clambered up onto earlier. She could hear fighting in the distance, but saw no one or thing anywhere nearby. This was a big mountain, after all; she knew that from firsthand experience. That was fine with her, since the longer the fight dragged on without her involvement, the fewer enemies she would have to face later on. 

The jolt of electricity that shot through Ferronox brought a searing pain through his muscles, but that made him fight even harder to bring down his opponent, as he screamed in pain. Ferronox regained his senses after a split second and swung his great sword again.

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC Iskane:

Five out of ten points for landing. The buffeting snowstorms didn't help. It was clumsy and heavy, but at least Iskane made his target. He attempted to regain his balance, grunting out "Y'alright Rahk- Guuhh!" The Vortixx's words were cut off by a surprised grunt as he met the brunt of the Rahkshi's shovel, sending him staggering onto his back.

OOC: Vs Kopen and Prose

try to help a dude and he smashes you with a shovel

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC:

Nimble creature. Same species as the Lightning one, looks like. 

That's beside the point, however. Archer Girl's rolling evasion was effective, but unnecessarily flashy. Two handed grip on my sword prevents the missed blow from being problematic, easily bringing it under my control as I take the few steps necessary to bring Archer Girl back into my range. I have to give her credit; she's a fantastic archer. Moved almost seamlessly from roll to firing her bow, with arrows to preempt dodges. Unfortunately, her response didn't account for two things.

Thing one; no decent swordsman is going to let his blade get away from him.

Thing two; rolling and nocking arrows isn't a free action. 

Rather than evading, I catch the first arrow on my protosteel gauntlet. Blunt force doesn't feel great, and it might bruise, but it doesn't hurt me any. Such a block also means that I don't have to wreck the strike already lined up with my blade. Archer Girl's good, I'll give her that, but she's in my domain now. Evasion would require not only seeing the strike coming, but getting out of my range quick enough. With the previous efficiency of my movements (rather, my lack of movements to accomplish the same task) my sword is lined up. A chest height horizontal slash, cutting off escape to the left or right. Minimal time to block, as she would need to draw a new tool. She could go back, but I have the high ground now. Moving back fast enough to evade will be uncontrolled.

More importantly, such an evasion would be one that I can move easily to keep her in my range. And nocking and firing an arrow at mid-to-close range?

Not gonna happen.

Nothing personal, Archer Girl.

OOC: I tried to outline it well in the post, but in essence; Vimar was within range of that first sword strike, which means that her roll only took her so far away. While she was rolling, Zangah advanced. The time she used to nock and fire her arrows (three of them; a skilled archer is very fast, but that amount of time isn't small in battle) were used to advance. Center arrow was blocked by protosteel gauntlet as Zangar's arms were already moving across his chest to line up his slash. Left or right won't serve to evade as it is a horizontal strike, and since it is leveled at chest height, ducking down will only bring her head or neck into the zone when the blade passes through. Jumping back, due to the mountain slopes, will be an uncontrolled descent which could lead to falling, stumbling at minimum. I'm not pulling this out of nowhere, either; Zangah was advancing up the slope when Anna attacked from behind, causing him to whirl. Vimar struck from behind Zangah, which puts her uphill.

Zangah's initial strike at Vimar was from behind, after he flanked, putting him now uphill with her back to the base of the mountain. Zangah's two handed grip means solid control, so he will recover quickly from the movement even if she does evade.

Your move, my friend. :P

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The moment she felt the pressure ease, she was on her feet and tumbling down the slope. That Rahkshi would pay, but she knew better than to take on two opponents.

OOC: Running from Prose and Iskane.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl grunted. Though the use of his own power against him was painful, he maintained his grip on the wire for long enough to pull upon it forcefully. Then, he detached the wire from his armor, and the airborne knife clattered harmlessly away. The other knife, that had missed, however, was still in play. He jerked on its cord, sending it back into the air, hurtling in the direction of Virnar. Shixahl just hoped that she didn't have lightning powers, as well.

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna was pulled forward; however, she used the momentum to flip her Gunblade upwards, activating gun mode in the process. She quickly dropped the wire, supporting her sword hand with her shield hand, as she quickly fired off two shots toward Shixhal while he was distracted by Virnar. She hoped that the shots might hit; but swung the Gunblade back down, as she ran toward Shixhal once more, hoping that close range would be an issue for the mutated Glatorian.

OOC: Trying to avoid a fight with Kat.

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

Sidonas hoped he would get some explanation as to what the Karz was happening.

Instead he had Kat knocking him off of his feet and into the snow.

<"What's the deal?! It's me! Sidonas! I'm only trying to get some answers as to what the Karz is going on! Where are we? How did we get here? And why the Karz are you attacking me?! Where is Tridax? Did he do this? Have you seen Recoil or Fang or anyone else? And which way to the school?">

Sidonas was now really confused. He had, for the second time, a fellow Rahk attack him for no reason. What was this all about?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and perhaps Iskane as well

I missed the Matoran again. Instead of running off, I used my power of Prosperity to revitalize the fallen Vortixx. I owed him anyways for helping me.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Zephyr stood and shook his arms, letting his plants fall and his panels close. Kneeling, he picked up his freshly grown bamboo Daisho, Daito in his left hand, Shoto in his right. His vines would not live in this weather, so he knew he would have to rely on his outstanding martial prowess to slaughter his foes. A small whistle summoned spores from inside his bag, which nestled themselves over his eyes and grew rapidly into a curtain of light, hanging moss to keep his eyes protected from the snow and ice. Grinning, he charged off, eager to find his first victim.

IC: Xaeraz heaved a sigh of relief as he stood up on the top of the ice shelf he had finally finished scaling. His armblade extended once more, his claw twisted back around to its default position, and he began to bound through the snow once more, trying to find someone, anyone he knew.

OOC: Yes, I know, I'm a dork for giving Zeph home-grown japanese wooden swords, but they've always been part of him. Zephyr is open for interaction, Xaeraz is still a bit busy.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC (Silvanni von Zikkray)

The first of my bored battles now begins,
and every man now fights for to amuse.
What hilarious men and women pit these fools
against shopkeeper A? For I fear
these puny children will remove boredom:
I'll say hello to many of them,
and remove boredom from my sunken chest,
and watch this battle on the mountain-top,
while singing songs of love to ease my boredom.

I cast my eyes about this carefree place:
a scant few fighters seem really happy.
Where are the rest? I do not care, but might just guess
that mist and clouds have hid them from our view.
I figure now I should say that I stole,
this silly free form verse from him (as though
he's just a tool for me and ripe to rob),
and now I'm still very bored but alert.

I guess that counted as plagiarism? Ah well, I'm standing next to the guy in case you didn't figure it out, not fighting though because why ruin the moment. The guy was concentrating. Besides maybe we could sling rhymes together. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg