BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-IC:-

To Hound's surprise, Viitka agreed to his proposition with speed equal to his in offering it. She was either overeager to backstab someone for an easy kill, or was as tentatively trusting as himself; in either case, Hound was prepared. "I'm afraid that there's little revolutionary information to be found in the books I've read so far," Hound gestured to the tome he'd been previously reading, "but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being hidden somewhere in here. The books still contain some useful data, especially for somewhere unfamiliar with most of the worlds represented in this contest. Perhaps you've had better luck in searching for answers?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Upper Hallways)

I glance at the Sparkly girl before replying to the Tough guy. "Well, that's not surprising. We all want to get out of here as fast as possible, either by winning this thing or finding a way out. You need allies for both of those." I rub my chin and examine him.He's strange and heavily armoured, and I can't recognize his species. Seems like a tough, although a bit nervous, warrior. The Toa woman seems strong enough, has magnetic or gravitational powers and some metal poles. I can already guess how she can use her powers on them. "Anyways, my name is Dartakh, a Vortixx mercenary. Who are you two?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

The food here is...

Surprisingly edible looking. I moseyed up to one of the counters and eyed the menu, scanning its list for what I might like. Most of it was pretty normal; burgers, sandwiches, some soups or stews. Even a vegetarian option. Not that I'd take it in a million years. I gestured towards the list with a finger, and the cashier offered up my burger within moments. Burger, fries, and some good old onion rings. Smiling and nodding my thanks, I set out to find a table.

Not really surprised that they aren't charging us.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dayeth - Upper Hallway.

"It would seem that way," Dayeth agreed. Her cloak flickered through a few different colours as her mood shifted. Anticipation... nervousness.... fear.... all of the regular emotions one felt right before a battle. "You ready?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Viitka

She shook her head with a small sigh.

"No, nothing so far.  Even back... where I'm from, I haven't heard of anything like this, though I suppose tales of people being carried away aren't really given much merit."

Alright, so maybe she was at a dead end when it came to finding out what this place was, but she could find something out about who and what she was up against.  Or allied with, however tentatively.

"If you don't mind me asking, I don't really... recognize your species," Considering the crowded conditions of her home island, this was quite an oddity.  Though even then, he didn't look like any species she knew.  The closest thing she could relate his unfamiliar physique to were the organic seabirds back home.  "But I suppose that shouldn't come as a surprise."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic (Xaeraz): Xaeraz slowly reached over and placed his knuckles again Orlai's, shaking slightly.

"Xaeraz, top of rust," he said without stammering for once. "S-sorry about falling o-over you..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Vagust Joveo:

Today was a good day for Vagust. He was at an arena he still knew absolutely nothing about, beyond the fact that he was required to fight and that there were Rahkshi and such about everywhere for him to kill, he was still somewhat bored with events, but at least he was healthy and somewhat happy. Now, though, he was off to find food. So he strode into the cafeteria, stopping to pluck a burger out of the hands of a man who was just searching for a table to eat at.

It was, after all, quite a bit easier than going up to the counter and ordering the food himself. Vagust wasn't picky - he'd eat just about anything edible - and besides that, the food was all free and it was all-you-can-eat, assuming you were willing to go and ask for more food. It was barely an inconvenience for the other person!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dayeth - Upper Hallway.

"I guess now all we can do is wait, then." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Von Worten

My reaction was one of puzzlement. I did not and do not equate pranksters with monsters.

"I am unsure if 'monstrosities' is the best word," I said, rocking on my feet. I ignored the adorable, fluffy creature lumbering past behind this being before me. "I do not doubt that such beings' sense of humor is ill-conceived, but I do not believe it fair or accurate to go so far as to apply to them the qualities of a monster. Regardless, the matter is irrelevant. I have offered my name; may I know yours?"

As soon as the question left my lips, I felt a vague presence. By vague, I do not mean in the sense that it was indeterminate and flitting, but rather in the sense that it was there without being there. I was closely familiar with the concept, of course, as, begin a Toa of Psionics, I have often extended my mind in such a way. This mind, however, was unique in that it felt expansive. It was powerful. I knew then that the mind touching my consciousness was the Queen. Who else could have expressed such great power? Even more curiously, I was distinctly aware that only I, and those bearing my element, would be able to feel her presence.

Before I answered what I could only assume was a call, I imagined myself standing fully within the multi-colored forest. The grass swept around my feet, its color shifting from green to blue to orange and then to red. The great trees around me did the same. I stood tall in this place, the only place where I do not weep uncontrollably, and, aloud in my mind but silent to the physical world, I said, To whom do I speak? What do you desire? What do you seek?

Of course, I couldn't devote all of my attention to this fascinating occurrence. I was still talking to this unnamed being, and I still awaited his answer to my question.

OOC: The italicized bit is Von Worten responding to the Queen.

IC: Kopeyku

"I am the monster of Mataru Nui, less commonly known as Kopeyku,"

Edited by Petewa

IC:

Rather, that was Vagust's desire. 

Let's revisit the situation for a second here. Unknown region, unknown species, and one of them walks reeeeeally close to me. To steal my burger, apparently, but that didn't really work out. Primarily because I planted my foot and pivoted, originally with the intent to evade an attack, but with the helpful effect of bring my plate out of alignment with his hand.

Food is sacred.

Casually, I took a bite of my burger.

"Y'know, if you're not supposed to play with your food, I can't help but think that applies to other people's."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Vagust Joveo:

"Who ever said I was playing with it?" Vagust asked, chuckling at the quick footed man's ability to evade his theft. "I was entirely intending to eat that sandwich of yours, rather than dealing with the annoyance of having to go and get my own. As it is, I suppose I'll just take an onion ring instead." As he'd said that, he'd already begun moving, darting forwards and around Zangah, one arm reaching to precisely grab a single onion ring and place it into Vagust's mouth all before Zangah could manage to pivot around again or react in any other way to prevent it.

"Thank you for your kind donation, good sir."

profiles i guess

IC:

I raise my eyebrow and take another bite of my burger.

"Interesting. So stealing someone else's food, and given the past twenty minutes sparking a fight with ninety percent of the people you could possibly take from, is easier than walking to the counter."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Ah."

That monosyllabic response was, as I'm sure you've discovered, abnormal for me, but under the circumstances, I could think of nothing else to say (though to refer to the utterance of "Ah" as saying or speaking is something of a stretch, simple as it is to articulate). I could have responded with the typical "Nice to meet you," but that would be an insincere statement on my part and I try not to go out of my way to be dishonest. Besides, I was still keeping my mind attuned to the Queen, on the off chance that she would deign (as it no doubt appeared to her) to "speak" to me again ("speak" being enclosed within quotations marks for the obvious reason that communication on the mental level is not, in the literal sense, "speaking," but rather a rough equivalent).

Besides, I was enjoying my time in the forest. I certainly found it preferable to remaining in the rather mundane facility in which my physical body resided at the time.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

"For example, you haven't tried to fight with me or harm me in retaliation yet," Vagust pointed out. "So obviously I've managed to find somebody who isn't horribly volatile." The tall Toa shrugged, smirking when he gestured to a large portion of the room. "Unlike these folks. So, where are you from?"

profiles i guess

Crusty rolled out of the arena and got stuck in one of the corridors because of his width.

Just how wide are you expecting Crusty to be? Very wide hallways. :|

GM IC - THE HOST - UPPER HALLWAYS

The Host nodded, noting that a sufficient amount of spectators had gathered for his announcement.

"The time is drawing near for our first event in the Arena! I hope you're all excited! Finish taking a look around, finish eating, or don't... I'll see you all soon."

His announcement made, the Host whirled about in his cloak and vanished from their sight.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

Kinda saw that question coming. 

"I'd say home, but that doesn't mean much." I pause. "Nowhere, really. No idea what landmarks you'd know from back home, but there aren't many landmarks to begin with. Where I'm from, the Brotherhood of Makuta decided it was a great idea to take over the world."

"War's still going a few dozen centuries later."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

First event about to begin? Perfect. I immediately turned and started back the way I'd come, heading for the staircase that led down to the lower level. Despite my discontent with the whole situation, I couldn't help but look forward to the actual fights.

It had been far too long since I'd had a real challenge. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Ismekne finished stuffing her face. The burgers, fries, donuts, and sandwiches of this place were beyond delicious. It wasn't like the gritty rations Ismekne had formerly been forced to choke down in one siege after another. 

It might have been better if that sight hadn't come with the sight of Rahkshi stuffing their faces. That was something the hardened fighter could have done without. To give herself something else to look at, she looked at the map on the wall. That's when she saw a small white being walk up and put his hand on the walls, deep in thought. From the way he moved, the fighter could tell he was blind. 

What is he doing here? Surely he can't be a fighter, can he? Carefully, Ismekne walked over to the being. "Hello there, I'm Ismekne. You fighting in the tournament here?"

OOC: That's Kopen, Click's fighter. 

IC: Donrioda

The next bite of food stopped midway to Donrioda's mouth. First event? Would this actually be the battle they were talking about? She guided the food to her mouth, slowly.

Well then. Things were going to get interesting.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"That's remarkably similar to my home," Vagust replied, delighted. "We're winning on the open front. New training techniques, better ability to engineer our people - " he rapped a couple times on his breastplate for effect - "And just the flat out willingness to take the fight to the Makuta. How're things on your side?"

profiles i guess

OoC: I need sleep, so I won't post for the next 7 hours or so.

IC: Dartakh (Upper Hallways)

"Well, eventually. But together we will have an advantage in a free-for-all, and as allies it would be easier to work together in team combat. That should help us win quite a few rounds, but yes, sooner or later we must beat the Karz out of each other. But this is still better than fighting without allies and never winning a single round."

"Although right now, I don't trust either of you buggers, and you shouldn't trust me. The team won't work if we don't know and trust each other, so that has to be dealt with first.. If you two do want to form an alliance, that is."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Viitka

-IC:-

Viitka's similar failure to discover the meaning for their imprisonment was expected; what tiny glimmer of hope Hound possessed for the possibility of easy enlightenment was quietly removed from his mind. As she inquired as to his species, Hound smiled slightly, eyes vague as they searched her face for hidden meaning. "I don't mind at all. I am a Denuian, a designated title for both species and function. I am assigned to protect a single community, against similar communities protected and lead by other Denuians."

He paused, trying to formulate an easy explanation as to his species' abilities. "We protect our communities via our physical qualities, as well as the occasionally unique ability. We compete over resources and land, with communities resolving conflicts via the battle of their Denuians," he paused again, eyes unfocused. "Every moment I spend in this place means my community risks destruction. Pardon my sentimentality, but I would like to return as soon as possible."

His polite half-smile looked increasing bittersweet and melancholy as he talked. "If you don't mind, may I ask what your species is? I do not recognise a single being so far. This is all rather... confusing." He seemed slightly embarrassed, as if the question was improper. For such an imposing being, he was shockingly polite.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Comfort Sector)

It was good to be back. 

Upon arrival, Zakaro had silently stood in the back with a grin on his face, just enjoying his return to the Bionifight facilities. Even though he basically knew the gist of things, he made sure to listen for any changes or additions, it was always best to stay on top of things. Also, the Queen didn't like being ignored when she was talking to you. Though, it was interesting that it was the Queen greeting them this time, and not the Host. Oh well.

As they were released into the hallways, Zakaro quite happily made his way directly up and into the Comfort Sector. First things first, secure personal quarters before things get too hairy. Later he'd need to venture into the tunnels for a bit to try and find some quality stones for carving, and perhaps even one of those shiny things the Staff was always interested in. 

But that was digressing. With personal things fine and sword on his back, Zakaro entered the Commerce Sector just in time to hear the last phrases of the Host's announcement. He grinned. 

It made been far too long since he had been here. 

Still grinning, the Toa of Earth made his way over to a food stand-not particularly interested in anything specific at the moment- and picked up a bottle of Vuata Maca Juice. Sipping it, he began to make his way over to the stairs, casually glancing at his various opponents that were arrayed around the arena. Looked to be mainly a large group of newcomers, with a secondary contingent of Rahkshi within that. 

"At least there isn't any Poison Rahkshi," he muttered to himself, shuddering at the memory. Getting hit by that stuff was not fun, that he knew from experience.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus rubbed his chin as the Host disappeared. "Excited? That would make me mad if it weren't for the fact that he just seems so... unaware."

I was pulled from my internal reverie at Kopeyku's words, and I take the moment to speak.

"I can't imagine the justification for a desire to kill upon first sight. That seems both irrational and idiotic. Reminds me of a story in my book. A Skakdi, hardly bearing a good reputation as he was, was exposed to some mysterious substance--the tale, interesting as it is, is frustratingly vague as to what the substance actually is, but I digress. After being exposed, he was morphed into a strange creature. My truncated version hardly does the tale justice--it is much deeper than I could possibly give it credit--but in its most basic form, events occur similar to what you have implied. He was so hideous that he was attacked on sight. Unfortunately, that did not end well for the attackers."

I paused long enough to shift my gaze to Kopeyku. "I imagine that is probably the case with you."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

"Pretty much deadlocked. Pushed 'em back a few centuries ago, but they've got numbers." I commented, listening to the Host's announcement.

Round one soon. I start to eat my burger a little quicker.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Shixahl (Food Court):

Shixahl was, needless to say, not happy. But then, he wasn't exactly fuming, either. He learned a long time ago that getting mad over things wouldn't make them any better. He suspected a certain Rahkshi had just learned that same lesson in the Arena. Instead, he was... resolved. He would fry the Host, and he'd fry the Queen, or else die trying, and that didn't seem likely to him. The only question was when? When was the right time? Obviously, he'd need allies to do so. But if he waited too long to launch his attack, they might anticipate it. Then again, they likely anticipated resistance from him already. After all, he was sure they already knew he wasn't the type to let his freedom be taken away easily, if they specifically selected everyone here. Regardless, it seemed necessary that he bide his time, at least for a while. As dehumanizing as being forced to fight was, he'd been through worse, before; he'd play along with their game, for now.

The half-Glatorian contemplated these things as he, without manners or etiquette of any kind, stuffed his face in the food court. Twelve years of wandering the dunes tended to make people forget how to eat like a civilized person. He was probably drawing attention to himself, but he didn't really care.

As he was nearing the bottom of his massive pile of food, he heard the Host's announcement. For the person here who likely had the most reason to be upset, he was extremely civil; he merely glared at the host with cold, dead eyes for several moments, before returning to his food. His ears twitched beneath his hood.

OOC: Kopen is actually red and female, but whatever.

IC: Kopen - Upper Hallways

Kopen turned and analyzed the being in front of her. Just a Toa, by the looks of it.

She bristled at the question, and tapped her staff on the floor indignantly. "Yeah, what of it?"

IC: "I, ah, think it's more of a, um, non-hostility agreement than an alliance? We're not completely d-dependant on each other, but we, we're not attacking each other for the, uh, the time being?" Xaeraz postulated, slowly removing his fist from Orlai's so he could adjust his cape. "Sort of like what the, uh, the Brotherhood and the Dark Hunters came to."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun