BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-IC:-

The Skakdi's almost gleeful pugnacity was growing on Hound; few things were as invigorating as a comrade who proposed taking the fight to others. Hound glanced at Zangah, waiting calmly for his response. As the Denuian waited, the subtle, shivering oscillation of aquatic ambiances filled his mind, most likely originating from some distant combat, pain and fear turned into delayed reverberations and deformed by ghostly decay.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Ignoring the madman, she started to wander. 

OOC: open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kuro and Prose/Lower Level, With Daltrahk

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The sounds of feet walking through the floor are comforting, but the lack of people down here were discomforting.

"Do you think we'll find a tunnel?"

It was a rhetorical question, but my companions were free to answer.

IC Daltrahk

"I have no clue." Daltrahk shrugged, knocking the walls softly with his fist. "T'would be a shame if they found all the gems before us."

As they made their way, Daltrahk continued to knock until he saw a discolored spot on the wall. Annoyed, he began trying to remove the thin layer of wallpaper and get the stain off.

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"At least I can follow the rules," she quipped back, almost amused by the malfunctioning android's insolence. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Halmos

The lightning shot towards him, but instead of hitting Halmos, it tore through his shoulder of his coat.

Now, it didn't matter that the logic of a carried electricity bolt under the water not shocking everything in its path was physically impossible, that was the only lab coat he ever had. In a fit of rage, he roared and jutted a crystal from his palm at his opponent's head.

OOC: Fishy, I didn't use the tazer - I was just holding it. But I did see the electricity post, and have edited.

Edited by Ghidora131

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

Disappointed, the Salesman picked up the broken mask. He tossed it over his desk, directly into his broken-mask waste bin.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GM IC: QUEEN'S QUEST

As Albrecht investigated further into the tunnel, he would feel Ezezko's powers alleviate the sickness somewhat; however, when the Queen tried to defend him from the sickness using her powers, they did nothing at all.

Unburdened by the sickness, Xaeraz caught up to the Psionics user easily with Kopen (looking extremely out of sorts) in his arms.

IC: Xaeraz paused only briefly to glance at Albrecht and surmise that he could do nothing to help the psychic. All he could do was give a pitying glance and murmur, "I'll make it stop soon," as he passed by. Glancing down, he saw Kopen's condition worsening, and spurred himself to trundle forwards faster, if only to end the suffering of this ragtag group he had been pulled into.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Nocton:

"Shall I go on with the others?" Nocton asked.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC - Praggos:

"My lack of being intriguing is, in itself, intriguing?" Praggos asked, blinking once. He cocked his head slightly, although his face remained an unreadable wall and his eyes still started straight ahead, the small change of angle of his head to his shoulders being the only indication he was at all curious.

"How intriguing."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer nodded at the comment, as they thought for a moment. "Yes... It's very intriguing." The Enforcer agreed, as they nodded, and scratched their head. "Hmm... What is the wingspan of an unladen swallow in flight?" The Enforcer asked, to test the being.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector to Knowledge Sector

She followed Buzzz off to the Knowledge Sector, only sparing a quick glance back to make sure the Toa wasn't following... or threatening anything. Seemed he was still occupied in his imaginary conversation.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She could do little more than curl up in Xaeraz's arms in agony. It was only getting worse as they drew closer to whatever was causing it. Most likely another gem. Not that she was in any state to draw such conclusions.

Kopen let out another low moan. "That... Queen..." she groaned, but that was as far as she got before she nearly threw herself out of Xaeraz's arms in her haste to avoid ruining his armor. That was unpleasant...

IC: Tahnok Nuva

The plan was perfect from the Krana Xa's perspective, but it was far too requiring of time a plan to work.(OOC: Retcon!) Instead, he just shouted at his deranged companion.

"Just shut up and run you slow-witted Hoi turtle!" Tahnok then proceeds to do just that, tossing scraps of tool sling at the Frag bolts as he flees.

IC: Skull Carrier (Skull Spider)

Looking around itself, the Skull Spider finds it quite the coincidence that the Mask maker would drop it into a bin of scraps. It begins to collect some scraps to bring to its master, then scurries off. Meanwhile, the spiders with the fallen villager have finished weaving a nest. The Skull Carrier himself sleeps, awaiting the return of his fellow warrior.

OOC: Welp, scrap that whole "defend self with boulder" plan, despite that overlooked fact that Tahnok had instantly melted the floor underneath a Toa and flash melted numerous tables in the same instance. It is in his bio that he can instantaneously flash melt things, ya know.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

Pulling herself to one side was slightly slower than going up or down, with the greater surface area her profile had, but it was enough to avoid the oncoming chunks of slammed masonry. It wobbled steadily past her instead of careening into her like intended. Believing she was alright if she just kept her distance, she stayed at her current height and started looking through the buildings around Tarsus. Yep, they had the same system of pipes and wires running through them as the on she'd used to pin Okavaung down.

This time she went for the pipes.

They wouldn't have been so easy to manoeuvre through the walls...if that had been what she intended. Instead she just pulled at them wholesale, magnetic energies dragging them forward...The two walls closest to Tarsus suddenly collapsed, exploding outwards as her efforts pulled them apart. Now Tarsus was the one having masonry flung at him, though a lot more extreme than what he'd thrown at Olari

IC: "For all that it wishes to appear as a grand and ceremonious tournament this fight is, at its core, a mercenary venture." Tueytkhamun explained, "The people running it want gems for purposes unknown, and want a spectacle in order to sell on their merchandise. There is noting noble here, it is simply our hosts trying to turn a profit. There is potential to either get in on their act ourselves, or carve something out for ourselves."

IC: The fist clenching was a little bit of a giveaway to what was coming next, and Venga just ducked, letting the enclosed hand swing wild over him. Maybe the arm behind it would get cut up if it scraped along the spines protruding from Venga's back, maybe not. Venga wasn't going to wait to see, and kicked out at Kaipatu's knee. He'd critiqued the big guy earlier for such a move, true, but that was for opening with a kick. Here he was letting the beast's out of control momentum from the missed punch be a cover. He couldn't recover from that and dodge a kick at the same time. Nor could he simply rely on being big and heavy to protect him, Venga new his adaptions had boosted his strength several-fold, enough that a kick from him could probably shatter a weaker joint like a knee. He was guessing that Kaipatu hadn't realised that though...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Hryfon

"Ah, we-" The Se-Toa's reply was interrupted by a murmur in the back of his mind, telepathy. He began to cast his eyes around the room, searching for the voice's owner. The group in front of him was unlikely have been the source. Other groups included a bumbling salesman and his crude marks, another group gravitating around a bandage-covered being and several lone beings. If he had to guess, he'd pin it on one of the lone beings, though which one?

Perhaps the dragon?

Wait... Dragon? They looked quite dissimilar to the draconic beings of his world, but there was no mistaking it. He himself was not possessed of telepathic powers, but he could still reply in some manner. Turning his attention to the dragon, he thought. ;Dragon. Are you the telepath that just spoke?;

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

He heard someone reply out loud, and ignored them. He was looking for thoughts, a mind he could access. 

IC(A.D.): Yes. A.D. thought. Wait, that's probably someone with telepathy. Thinking back to them randomly probably isn't a good idea. 

And here was one now. Hello. He thought back, establishing a direct connection with that mind. 

IC(A.D.): Hello, mysterious being that talks in thoughts. I am A.D., a dragon. If the being could read deeper than the surface, it might pick up "Ancient Darkness", the name A.D. knew A.D to stand for, but maybe not. 

Meanwhile, someone was staring at him for some crazy reason. 

IC Halmos

Was... Wait. Halmos' opponent redirected power towards him... That he never used. Putting the tazer back in his pocket, he fired a crystal at her head.

OOC: Fishy, I didn't use the tazer - I was just holding it. esides, if Halmos used the tazer, it would shock everywhere, way too fast to react. It would also effect him.

OOC: No, but a Vo-Toa named Fulmen attacked me with electricity. I used Ismekne's electricity control powers to redirect that attack to you. 

Edited by fishers64

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: More ice.

Kale was unsure how the dragon had managed to follow his movements at this speed. Psionics could only help so much. Whatever the reason, now was not the time to wonder about it.

With a thought, a wall of hard light flashed into existence between Toa and dragon. The frost breath impacted it and simply coated the golden wall in a sheet of ice. Using the time gained from this Kale changed his tactics, stabbing with his elemental blade at the side of the beast. His opponent was bound by metal, and had a very sizable example of another dragon currently sitting on him.

The chances of it being able to deflect or dodge the blow were slim, and if the blade hit it would slice right through and into whatever internal organs allowed this thing to live.

OOC: Due to a lack of posting, this is all happening before the bubble breaks. Please bear with.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

Unfortunately, The Puppetmaster was incapable of digging any deeper into the minds of those he connected with. He could see the surface, sense emotions, pick up on stray thoughts and hear their mental voices, but no more than that.

I prefer to speak in thoughts, he replied smoothly, speaking face to face is so.... primitive. 

IC Hryfon

No reply. Though, the dragon's attention certainly seemed directed at something. Perhaps he had merely heard a stray snippet of a larger, or perhaps more private conversation? The Se-Toa merely kept an eye on the dragon and the beings around him. Watching for telltale glances or gestures.

...but close to it

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He'd waited too long, his teammate was in trouble, and it was time for him to act. 

As the walls further down the alleyway exploded towards Tarsus, The Wyrm raised his Rhotuka and fired a spinner up towards Olari's back. With all of her attention focused on her manipulation of the pipes, hopefully she wouldn't notice the spinner....

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC Kat:
<"what about you and Glass?">

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"I.... I don't really know,"> I admitted, <"I think we're together.... karz..... this relationship stuff is so complicated...."> 

My life had been so much simpler back when I'd been content to ignore my emotions and just hurt people. 

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

Karzing Elementals...

Seeing the masonry exploding towards him from both sides and knowing that he wasn't going to get away in time, he proceeded to do the only thing he could do with the limited time he had; he brought his limbs in towards his head and torso in order to lessen the impact to those two areas of his body as the rubble hit him and forced him back down towards the street.

Landing on his back, he shifted his head to the left in order to prevent it from being crushed as the remaining pieces began to bury him. Surprisingly still concious after the worst of the attack had passed, he then began digging himself out, hoping his ally could keep the Tarakava member distracted long enough for him to do so.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Skull Carrier (Skull Spider)

Looking around itself, the Skull Spider finds it quite the coincidence that the Mask maker would drop it into a bin of scraps. It begins to collect some scraps to bring to its master, then scurries off. Meanwhile, the spiders with the fallen villager have finished weaving a nest. The Skull Carrier himself sleeps, awaiting the return of his fellow warrior.

OOC: Welp, scrap that whole "defend self with boulder" plan, despite that overlooked fact that Tahnok had instantly melted the floor underneath a Toa and flash melted numerous tables in the same instance. It is in his bio that he can instantaneously flash melt things, ya know.

I believe the operative term was if it channels enough power, and to me it seemed like Tahnok quickly and hastily tried to melt things rather than pouring a lot of his energy into it.

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

The Salesman was straightening the masks on his desk when he heard a sound from behind him. Something had fallen out of his waste bin. With a sigh, he walked over to pick it up.

But what the Salesman saw was not what he expected. A few fragments of broken masks, yes, but...

The Salesman's view moved gradually upwards, looking across the floor away from him.

There was another mask. With legs. Scrabbling away from him across the Commercial Sector.

The Salesman's eyes widened. He scrambled to his feet and rushed off to find Venom Huntress.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Interacting with Fishers64.

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka): The toa of lightning was smacked through the water by a warhammer, winding him and taking out what little air he had to begin with. The Vo-Toa could feel the pain in his abdomen. "Argh... Who the ###### hit me..." Fulmen asked himself as his blurry vision returned to normal. "Wait. Why can I see properly in the water... And why is my voice so clear..." The toa of lightning couldn't swim so moving around was going to be difficult for him. *Where's the one who hit me... Looks like I'll just have to fire at every random opponent here...* Fulmen pointed his sword at a blue and gold member of Team Tarakava and fired a lightning bolt through the water, watching it spark and flicker through the water towards Ismekne.

IC(Ismekne): Interestingly enough, two crazy things happened. Thing number one was that Halmos grabbed onto her swinging implement and pushed themselves up, aiming an electric device at her head. This caused the Toa of Water to overextend and hit a Vo-Toa standing behind said Halmos in the gut.

"Oops, sorry" said Ismekne. She meant it sincerely...for about five seconds. Meanwhile, the fight used her control over electricity to redirect the attack straight toward Halmos. If that Toa didn't move, he would be in for a shock. 

IC (As Fulmen): *Darn! She redirected my lightning bolt... How could she do that...* Fulmen managed to push himself back an inch through the water, but swimming properly was still going to be a problem for him. *I'll have to watch carefully for how she activates her powers...*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Fia sighed, annoyed with how easily curiosity overcame her. As much as she hated to even consider the notion of serving someone else, she had to admit that Tuyetkhamun had ideas she could sympathize with. And honestly, joining forces with someone would make her inevitable power play go much smoother, wouldn't it?

"Fine," she said at last, curtly. "What do you have in mind?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ivhi

Her mind went blank from shock, or maybe it was just too full.  A mix of sharp emotions that cut through her general suspicion and lethargic notion of being in a sort of dreamstate.  She was out?  This was real?  The sheer improbability of it, not to mention the lack of sensical explanation as to how she was out could barely compare to the feeling of... relief.

She made it out?

There was no more ru-

A mental presence brushed against her own, and doors shut down over her mind, a spike of fear shooting through her veins as she screwed her eyes shut.

"Get out of my h e  a   d!" the slight toa nearly shrieked, curling up as best one could while standing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skull Spider (Skull Carrier)

Crud crud crud crud crud crud!

The Skull Spider scurried off as fast as its little legs could carry it, considering how full of scrap they were. It made its way through the crowds, dodging crushing feet and crawling into the comfort sector to find and hopefully exchange duties with its fellow spiders. It scurried into the nearest room, sensing its partners within.

(OOC: If SkullSpidey #1 runs into a Rahkshi, I swear...!)

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC-Ignis

Ignis was blinded from the sudden flash, and began to fall back until he felt a sharp point in his back. "Impressive..." He said. "I'll be looking forward to fighting you." He had already got his strategy ready despite the next match being a while off. Aim for the core box, avoid the projection, then smash it when he isn't looking...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Virse - Commercial to Knowledge Sector

Perhaps she had misjudged the Toa. Or he was just biding his time. Or his imaginary friend was distracting him. Whatever it was, he did not follow.

As he passed out of sight, her voice gained confidence again. The dagger fell out of her hand with a tinkle of shattered glass. "I'll be sure to let you know," she replied to Buzzz.

It did not take long for them to arrive in the Knowledge Sector. As they stepped inside, Virse looked around in wonder at the sheer size of the room. So many books, so many devices, so many strange beings. There was much to occupy her attention.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

He lowered his blade and faded back to a mere projection. He glided back into the Toa's view.

"If you will ~ excuse me, ~ I must ~ continue my research, ~ Ignis, ~ Toa of Fire."

Edited by Click

IC-Ignis

"Well, Ok then." Ignis repled. "See ya." He then sat down at a table and picked up a huge book about battle strategy. The text was foreign to him, but with his mask power, he was able to understand it like it was basic matoran. Why did he get the dumb power of translation instead of something more useful, like speed or strength? As powerful as he was, this was the one thing he utmost detested about himself.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Miras (Team Muaka)

I increase the enemy's weight by a vast amount using my gravity powers- between the blurring as they change shape, I can see wounds healing quickly. If they are crushed against the seabed, no amount of Quick Healing would help them.

OOC: Miras fighting Tomo. If any Muaka members want to help (I'm looking at you Tanzah) then you're welcome to.

VBWj75sh.png