BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - TUNNELS

The rest of the group reached the silence field, and the Queen stepped before everyone.

Lytrel, continue holding them down. Everyone else, stop attacking - I wish to know what this... 'thing' is.

As she spoke, the Queen probed forward with her mind....

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

"We need to find somewhere more quiet," I hissed, "maybe a room in the Comfort Sector?" The shopkeeper would probably start telling the other fighters what he'd told me soon enough, but for the time being, I didn't want anyone overhearing what I'd learned. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel (on Ezezko's back)

She didn't have the energy to respond. With every step of the Toa, daggers of pain tore up her legs. She didn't want to use the energy to watch her surroundings, but she worried where they were taking her.

Up ahead, the cave appeared to drop off into a void. They were going back. She pushed against the Toa's back, desperately trying to get him to drop her.

"Stop," she murmured. "I'm not... going in there... again... Please."

GM IC: THE QUEEN - TUNNELS

The Queen broke off her probing as she overheard Ezezko's thoughts. In an instant she turned towards him with a questioning look.

Carrying Kopen is... let me see if I heard that clearly... 'kind of arousing'? she asked, projecting her thoughts to everyone in the group. Would you care to explain?

• Upvote 3

IC: If Xaeraz could blush, he would have. Not only had Ezezko managed to have a horrifically TMI thought about Kopen, who seemed to loathe him more than anyone, save the Queen, but the Queen had broadcast it to everyone in the party too? Xaeraz swallowed and slunk into the shadowiest corner close to him, so he could continue sneaking towards the beast they were fighting when the Queen let him.

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel (not being carried by Ezezko anymore.)

"What?!" she tried to shriek as the Queen's voice entered her head again, but her voice fell silent. They had entered the field again. She pushed herself away from him with surprising energy, sending herself tumbling backwards onto the ground. Her limbs burned as she tried to crawl backwards, but she was stopped by... something. She feared it could only be the Queen.

She looked up, mask burning with embarrassment as she tried to calm herself. She projected her words as a thought, just trying to be heard. I'm not going in there with him... or you. Call me weak, or cowardly... I don't care. I'm staying right here!

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 4

GM IC: THE QUEEN - TUNNELS

The Queen shrugged at the thoughts that Kopen projected, responding quickly as she held the Matoran in place.

I do not believe going any further shall be necessary. Once I examine this creature's mind, I shall slay it and we can send Nocton to retrieve whatever this Infinite Gem is. And I would... refrain from moving any more until we have retrieved the gem. 

As she began to probe forward once more, the Queen projected another line of thoughts to Albrecht.

Stay between Ezezko and Kopen until we begin moving again.

OOC: One more Queen post after this, and then we shall be able to retrieve the gem!

IC: Lytrel

(facepalm)

Lytrel maintained his focus as best as he could, but for a brief moment, he couldn't help bit divert some attention to mentally facepalming. Compensating for this brief lapse in concentration, he brought even more gravity down on the creature.

What is the acceleration now? 29.43 m/s^2?

• Upvote 2

IC Ezezko                                                                                                                                                     and women

You scowled a little bit. Couldn't you have a bit of privacy? Though most of their narrators left it out, all the men in this tournament had to have had similar thoughts at times. Mustn't they? It was nothing but an involuntary physical response mirrored by the firing of a couple stray neurons, a thought quick to form and quicker to pass out of mind. Had you not had a minor psionic deity in your midst, it would've stayed where it belonged.

「Yeah. Sorry about that.」 You say to the group, before you realize you've entered a field of silence or something of the sort.

Yeah, sorry about that. Involuntary reaction, just a stray thought. Really.」 You think to the group.

...but close to it

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna still looked confused and a bit unnerved.

"I don't know; you tell me; you were laying on me!" Anna said, as she hadn't expected to wake up to that.

IC: Virnar

"Huh......" Virnar replied, slowly getting up with a groan. "Well I guess I conked out at a bad time I or something. Sorry bout that." she replied casually, then noticed just how unnverved Anna seemed to be. 

"Well, things could have been worse... Trust me." the hunter Glatorian said. "There were times where me and my hunting group would have to set up a tent in the middle of the field.... Everyone kept complaining about someone's foot being in their face." she explained, shrugging.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Von Worten (Tunnel)

I must confess to being somewhat disturbed by the creature's mind. While it was not uncommon for me to find similarly blank and base minds among Rahi, I could not help but feel that this creature's mind was once greater, more intelligent. Something had driven it to its current state, and I wondered what could have done that.

I was about to inform the Queen of my findings when she projected something.

My reaction to the Queen's revealing Ezezko's thoughts was minimal. If anything, I was annoyed at the unnecessary exposure, particularly under the circumstances. However, I tried to push my annoyance aside, figuring the Queen must not be too concerned about this strange creature if she was willing to do something so petty (emphasis, of course, on "tried").

Queen, I have tried to discern the nature of this creature, but something had happened to its mind. it has been... changed. Or, at least, that is how it feels.

OOC: Von Worten projecting thoughts to the Queen.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster speaking to Kopen)

I listen and obey, my Queen. I move,

and stand between the two she's pointed out.

I do not fear this beast ahead; nor do

I fear Her Majesty: her mind seems kind

towards my own (more so, at least, than she

displays towards the rest. For all I know,

she's talking privately with them as she

has talked to me). I hear no sounds; the air

itself is void. I send my thoughts toward

the little one (her injuries have turned

her mind a bloody red): If you'd so choose,

I'll do my best to block the pain you feel

until we find the gem and bring it back.

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector)

I ReAlLy sHOuldN'T hAVe DRunK THis..

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Hallways)

Feli seemed rather confused, but she had seen weirder things in the last tournament. "Very well then. And remember, if you ever betray me don't expect me to remain friendly afterwards." After she had said this she started walking. "I want to familiarize myself with the facility. Do you and your little friend want to come with me?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The search came up short, much to his displeasure. 

Shirke wasn't letting him hear the end of it, either. All this and a first-round elimination by the environment?

He was running low on willpower and positivity, with the piling of misfortune. He reasoned, then, that he must be running low on fuel, to which his empty stomach agreed graciously.

After all, it hadn't been much slop he'd managed to consume prior to that escapade at the slopes of the infamous Mt. Ihu.

So, tray of burger and fries in hand, he very carefully roamed the cafeteria, searching for an open spot he liked the look of.

He eventually found one, near a familiarly massive armor-clad figure.

"Hey," the Spi-Toa said in an uncharacteristically flat greeting.

helo frens

IC: Dayeth - Training Sector.

The Dark Toa cried out, her arm half-crushed under the Manas. She braced herself up agaisnt its shell and screamed as she tore herself free, painfully wrenching her arm as she did so. She'd definitely felt something break. 

She got unsteadily to her feet, picking her axe up in her other hand, the injured arm dangling loosely by her side with blood dripping from where the fractured bone had stabbed up through her protodermic skin. "Stupid karzing crab," she spat, staggering off towards the medical bay.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Olari had not been surprised when a Skakdi, two Rahkshi and some sort of crab-Toa all wandered over and hovered around waiting to conveniently follow on any quest that was about to happen. Given the commotion the bouncing gem had just caused she could see how desire for them had skyrocketed. She was surprised everyone wasn't gearing up to go find one of their own.

"You're a Vo-Matoran," she said, noticing Elittra, "The Queen said to seek a Vo-Matoran when we were first summoned here. I assume you are she?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xira

He looked around once more. There were a few people who weren't around that should be around. "Just my luck, they probably found one of those gems that the staff is all hyped about. Well, I don't plan to be here long... I shouldn't need the reward anyway." He found himself wandering through the halls outside the knowledge sector once again. "Might as well..." he said in a hushed tone as he walked for the door.

OOC: Ok, so nobody has interacted with him yet. He's still open for it at about any time.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Through the pain and the shock, a new voice broke into her mind. Her mind seemed to be all she had left in the silence field, and even that isn't her own.

"N-no," she gasped out before remembering no one can hear her. She turned her words into thoughts. No, she said again. I don't need... anyone prodding around in my head.

She had had enough of all of this telepathy. The feeling of someone searching through her thoughts and putting some of their own in was new to her, and she didn't like it. Especially after the Queen made a mess of things in there. She didn't know how they would be able to block out pain, but it sounded like a little too much fiddling for her. Pain she could deal with. Pain was familiar, even in such great amounts.

Edited by Click

IC: Zel'Sai

After the enormous commotion had ended more or less, Zel'Sai turned to Daedalus and Ismekne... only to find that Ismekne had gone. Zel'Sai wondered why she didn't notice before. "What's all this fuss over a gem about?" She then asked Daedalus.

OOC: Haha... late again... Zel'Sai talking to Daedalus in cafeteria. Also open for interaction (I think).

Also... Daedalus and Fishers... think these three should join in the effort for an Infinite Gem sometime?

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

"We need to find somewhere more quiet," I hissed, "maybe a room in the Comfort Sector?" The shopkeeper would probably start telling the other fighters what he'd told me soon enough, but for the time being, I didn't want anyone overhearing what I'd learned. 

IC Kat <"Uh. Xara. We have our own language.">

I'd been lucky, it seemed she hadn't noticed my tear stained faceplates.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren (Commercial Sector)

Shifting his attention back to Zel'Sai, Daedalus replied, "I'm not sure. I've heard the term Infinite Gems, or something like that. Maybe that's what that was. Looked like it had powers of some kind." He shrugged. "Someone else might know more, or maybe the Knowledge Sector has some info."

OOC: Daedalus talking to Zel'Sai. And I'm up for a search, Urchin.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Hallways)

"Well then, can you lead the way? Let's go to the training area first. You know, I was going to spar with my fellow knights before I appeared here, so I might as well spar with someone else. Afterwards we can go to the cafeteria. Does this plan sound good to you?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Thirst for destruction sated, Tahnok turned to sit down on a bench, once again bending the seat under his weight, and began rack his mind for the information that had been placed in his mind when he was brought here. 

Alright, so this tournament has... lives... lose all of them and die... What was that about gems? Infinite gems? Doesn't that mean there is an unlimited supply? ... CLEAN I- no, focus... These gems might be my ticket to survival here... Where would they be found though?

Thank turns his head towards the spacious entrance to the training sector, and stares at the wall across from it, out in the hall. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to check?

Gripping his hammer and lifting himself up, Tahnok exits the training sector and enters the hallway. He strides over to the wall across from the sector and sets a hand upon it. Using his control over heat, he attempts to expand whatever pockets of air there are in the rock to see if there are any open caverns behind.

OOC: It is up to the GM if Tahnok finds anything of note.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

OOC: Perhaps. That is, if my lone fighter can stand the pace of group interaction. She's no good at it. 

IC(Ismekne - Somewhere along the Arena hallways, probably 3/8 of the way around the Arena):  Ismekne was walking. It seemed that she had been walking for awhile. Some instinct told her that the Arena was much bigger than she thought, that if she turned around right now that was the short way back to her comfy bed. And maybe some more food. 

The other instinct that rose up to oppose it was one of a hardened warrior. You don't give up, until you finish the task you set out to do. And Ismekne had fought campaigns that were short on provisions, where you had to pick yourself up every morning in spite of your badly disrupted sleep. A long tunnel hallway - not too bad. So she kept walking. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon finished eating. A big team of fighters had cleared out, with more waiting to join. That was good, A.D. decided. Maybe he could round up the stragglers and form a team. Maybe. He wondered how silly a thought that was. Maybe he should just go hunting on his own, since that was easier. But no. 

OOC: A.D. open for interaction. 

IC: Zel'Sai

"That gem did seem to have powers, the way it was bouncing around like that. Knowledge sector, huh... I might go there and see what I can find." Zel'Sai remarked. "Um... where is that?"

OOC: Hah, two posts in one day so far. I'm definitely more active today. Zel'Sai still talking to Daedalus.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf