BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

Oh, but he was. As he tore the shield from her grip, she ducked down low, sweeping the painblade towards his legs. He had to be near breaking point; he wouldn't be able to take much more punishment.

But neither could she.... this has to end....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bajets (Waiting for the end with Zephyr)

"Impressive," she said, voice dull and nearly sarcastic. At this point, her powers had totally worn off but the vines were still affecting her, the paralyzing thorns digging into her flesh as she slowly slid downwards. It did have the side effect of making her left arm go limp, so instead of having her fist planted beside Zephyr's head it was a relaxed drape over his shoulder. 

"...for a Toa."

Bajets let the unspoken insult hang in the air as her foot slid off the edge of the torn catwalk. Only a few more seconds, now. And then the molten protodermis would engulf her, searing the flesh off her bones in an instant. She wondered randomly if her death would count for a point for this Toa, and his death would count for a point for her. 

Not that it mattered, in the end, if everyone was dead.

IC: Nisaduf (Medbay)

She gasped awake, mind filled the the image of Okavuang's massive foot coming down to crush her, and then blackness. She could only assume that she had bled out, or perhaps simply just died on the spot. 

That was... weird. And not entirely comfortable. Still, she wasn't dead, so that was a plus! Right?

..right. 

Shivering a bit, Nisaduf slid off the bed and wandered out. It would be best not to dwell on this. 

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways, with Elittra and Lekona)

The sleep-deprived Toa had happily marched straight on down to the lower level and had been slowly sliding across the wall, muttering to himself and looking for a tunnel that was probably going to be more evident than anything he was looking for. 

Whether Elittra and Lekona were still with him, he wasn't entirely sure. Zakaro wondered blankly how Olari was doing. Hopefully better than last time. But that was not his goal at this time, his current goal was to find a Gem Quest Tunnel!

"Despite the drought of venues for exploration, our intrepid explorers are continuing on, looking with hope in their hearts and pep in their step. It was a test of stamina and skill beyond any other, and yet this was only a precursor to the true quest that would come when they found their first goal..."

• Upvote 2

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Vagust:

Vagust, however, didn't pull back to allow Ismekne the a moment to breathe or actually raise up her weapon. He stepped forwards towards her, quickly shifting the grip of his sword and performing a mordhau strike against the Toa of Water, aiming to either crush a portion of her armour and break something inside her, or unbalance her and send her plummeting to death below.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Yo, Chro, I'm in the game, cowering behind a pile of boxes.

IC (As Fulmen): The toa of lightning kept quiet and tried to sneak past the various opponents wrapped in their battles. He spotted a dark corner of the furnace and made a sprint for the hiding spot, sliding to a halt when he got behind a pile of metal crates and ducked down, wondering how long he could last without being killed. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace, Encountering Xara, Kat, and Maccha Yellow

I was quietly walking across a catwalk from above and saw three figures below.

~What do you make of them, Cyde?~

~Electric Resistance Rahkshi, Fear Rahkshi, and something else. Probably from a different universe. Let go and kill them!~

I shuddered. Fear always posed a slight problem to us Symbiotes as just because we shared the same life force doesn't mean the same mind. That meant the hosts were often the recipient to the attack.

~No. We can't run headfirst. We do my way first. Well...I already figured out what we should do anyway. I am (rather was since my own powers don't seem to work) a Toa of Air. They'll think all my cyclone attacks are mine, and none will ever think to discover you. Just make sure to time your attack correctly. Keep it real.~

I myself was too busy talking in my head, distracted from what was going on below.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung sighed when the kanoka just got flung down the catwalk without a problem. At least it didn't seem to be a trap, or another combatant. Just a simple little disk, laying on the catwalk. Still, it would be best to dispose of it, rather than to let whoever had dropped it come back and get it, or let somebody else pick it up.

Aclaraung focused more carefully on the disk, lifting it straight up, and then he shifted his direction to carry it over the side of the catwalk. Assuming that was successful, he released his concentration, to let the disk fall to the molten protodermis below.

OOC: I figure that if anything is going to happen, Selox is going to pop out and show himself when he's lifted straight up or starting to be carried over the edge. Before you wonder whether or not I'm just auto-killing your character, which this could be very easy to be read as. =P

profiles i guess

IC: Tomo (as Coco)

"Ah well. This one guesses that it will have to ensure ensure he heat for a while longer.'

IC: Yoko

Resistance met.

The soft, fertile soil of Seven's mind had transformed itself into a mass of rocky stone. The seed would be much harder to plant now. But Yoko persisted. Willing the roots of the seed to break through the rock, she strained with great effort as she attempted to brute-force Seven's mind.

.:SIT DOWN,:. she willed as a test command.

IC: Lytrel

" Hm..." Lytrel mulled over Xaeraz and Cyarc's words, not saying anything.

I need to get rid of Misuta Robot over there and somehow convince this crazy person to aid me in killing the Queen... How do I provoke him...?

IC - Vagust:

Vagust, however, didn't pull back to allow Ismekne the a moment to breathe or actually raise up her weapon. He stepped forwards towards her, quickly shifting the grip of his sword and performing a mordhau strike against the Toa of Water, aiming to either crush a portion of her armour and break something inside her, or unbalance her and send her plummeting to death below.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne just took another quick step back, allowing the pummel of the sword to pass in front of her mask, although a bit more narrowly than she might have wanted. Taking yet another step back, she began affecting using her water powers on the catwalk below, hoping to make it slippery.

IC - Praggos:

"Did you mean to say resist the heat, or brave the heat, or endure the heat?" Praggos asked, turning to Tomo. "Because if we had the opportunity to ensure the heat, I'd rather not ensure it and would rather let it get cooler."

IC - Seven:

No, Seven thought, in reaction to the mental command. He doubted that the likely Komau-user would really hear him, but it would help anyways. No simple mental compulsion in the ring would serve to stop him, not unless it came from the Makuta themselves, and even that would be difficult to achieve. Instead, he'd have to at least be softened up first.

"Why don't you come down here?" he yelled up at the flying person, his knork at the ready. "Smoke inhalation is bad for you, and you know just how much of that there is up there."

EDIT IC - Vagust:

While Ismekne was busy using her water on the catwalk, Vagust planted his feet, launching a bolt of lightning at the currently-busy Ismekne. He followed it up by stepping forwards again, using his large size and height compared to most Toa to bring him closer to Ismekne than would be expected, swinging his sword in another mordhau strike at her again, the crossguard of the weapon aimed to catch her in the side and send her tumbling down.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

"Oh, you have got to be freaking kidding me!"

Deciding that it was about high time they performed a little offense of their own, Ravyn did something that no contestant in their right mind probably would've even considered; he rushed towards the side of the platform and took a flying leap over its edge, sending him plummeting towards the lava below and using his greater mobility to take him out of harm's way.

Sure, it wasn't long before a metal wire shot out of his hand and wrapped itself around a nearby pipe, allowing him to swing to safety as he activated his Volitak in an attempt to hide himself amongst the smoke, but he wasn't going to complain if whatever was trying to kill them had thought jumped to his own demise in the meantime...

Maneuvering his way back up to more stable ground and summoning a cloud of metal dust to further cover his tracks, he decided that the best course of action for the moment would be to watch the next vat fall, mostly so he could determine if their descent was either due to someone manipulating the machinery controlling them or if another contestant was applying more destructive methods to blast them out of the sky; something he couldn't actually discover if he had remained beneath them while they were continuing to do so. Depending on their preferred method, he should be left with a general idea of their current location.

Which, of course, was info he fully intended to use, considering that his current plan was to track them down and kick their teeth in.

OOC: Ravyn observing Arkrax's attacks directed towards Arkie and Gamma.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

It was only a short while that I made my way up to Xara's position.

I noticed movement.

"Eyes on, we have company," I said, flicking out my staff.

IC Tirkah:

Now hidden in the shadows and camoflauged, Tirkah peered across the battlefield, catching sight of the Makuta he'd fired at when he'd arrived.

"Well, well, well. No giant robot to stop me this time, you antidermis freak."

He fired a shot at the makuta's torso, the round tearing through the air from range. Even if he dodged, there would be no way to know exactly where the shot had come from.

Given he was distracted with being on the ground, and attacked, that seemed unlikely, though.

OOC: That's Miras

Edited by Chumpu

IC(Ismekne): It wasn't too hard for the Ga-Toa to back out of the way of the mordau strike, given that she expected it at this point. She didn't expect the lightning bolt, though, which hit her loose left forearm, causing it to spasm dangerously.

Gritting her teeth, she swung her warhammer up from her right side, intending to slug Vagust in the gut.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

The group was silent... too silent... as the prone form of Halken slowly came into view. The flickering torchlight jumped across his spines and clothing, obscuring any wounds that might be there. But Mirror wasn't taking any chances.

He didn't make any sudden moves until they were nearly on top of the fallen Skakdi. Then he suddenly whirled around with a blast of magnetism to throw off any of their attacks. Mirror staggered back, a wild panic in his eyes. "S-stay back!" he stammered. His sword flashed from side to side, pointed at each of his companions in turn. 

IC: Buzzz-Arena

As Buzzz bounced around he saw something flying.  He hung around long enough to notice where it landed than bounded of back to alert the group.

OOC": Buzzz spotted Xara but not her allies, hasn't gotten back to the group YET.

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

Huntress mentaly slapped herself, she had squandered any advantage she had.  Luckly however she had managed to regain herself the best she could.  She tried to snatch up her blaster off of the ground.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

I didn't flinch or twitch at Mirror's panic. Truthfully, I had expected something like this. "Mirror." I speak calmly and slowly, "Halken is fine. Turn him over, check his pulse, whatever will reassure you." I raised my hands in the air, no weapons. "I'm not going to hurt you."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Near Kat and Xara

*huffpuffhuffpuffhuffpuff*

IC Tenjou - Spire, Attacking Tirkah

The dragon had fallen before her team had time to attack, unfortunate, but ultimately beneficial.

;Sister, 3'o'clock;

She turned her gaze, that same bullet trail traced it's way through the smoky air, it's target was below her field of vision, but the point of origin... She immediately ducked around the window. "There is another sniper, across the way and at a point of elevation, I can't tell exactly where at this distance or with the smoke clouding my view." Hopefully the others would know enough to move away from the windows.

In her hand, she began to charge elemental energies, "I am going to return fire."

She stuck her head out enough to study the faint remnants of the bullet's trail and make a quick adjustment or two before pointing her hand out the window and firing a powerful laser at the far off gunner.

...but close to it

IC: Haarnak

Unfazed by the concrete pillar, Haarnak landed in front of Agion, his palms glowing with orange energy. 

"Let's finish this."

Suddenly, the Ta-Toa let out all of the heat energy he had stored in one single, white-hot blast of incandescent ,roaring flames directed straight at the hybrid's centre of mass; the one point in his body where the enemy would have limited dodging capability. As the light glowed around his face, Haarnak began smiling deviously, the sheer joy of destruction lighting up his Kadin'd face.

IC: CinS

The robot snatches Skrall's shield out of the air before it hits its face, keeping the minigun fire centred on the Glatorian. Then it chucks the lump of metal into the lava below, altering the trajectory of its shots so as to hit right in front of Skrall.

IC: Vorzin

I launch a blast of plasma at the green one.

IC: Miras

I form a shield of shadows over my back to catch the sword, conveniently blocking my body from a bullet fired at me from somewhere else. Quickly getting up with the aid of my gravity powers, I launch a series of fast kicks and punches, aimed at my opponent's head and upper torso.

OOC: Haarnak attacking Agion, CinS attacking Skrall, Vorzin attacking Kaipatu, Miras fighting The Wyrm.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity

He's lying... he can't fool me this time...

"Y-you would like that, w-wouldn't you?" Mirror shouted. "It w-would m-make it so easy t-to leave me next to him! B-but I'm n-not falling for it! I'm n-not!"

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

The staff whipped down again, releasing its vicious payload directly between his opponent and her weapon.

"Nuh uh uh..." Thaera chided. "Can't have you... poisoning me again." His face was twisted into a grimace. He needed to get this over with soon.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Buzzz)

Buzzz had seen something. Virse followed his gaze to see the same silvery creature that had interfered earlier in the Training Sector. Its skill with lightning was prodigious. She didn't want to bring Hound here, but it was the only contestant she had seen so far.

The sand trail suddenly doubled back on itself and slithered back with the Bo-Toa.

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

But this was exactly what the trapper had been waiting for. As she lunged towards him, Thaera sliced the back end of his claw across her center of mass, aiming to throw her into the molten protodermis below. He didn't like her chances of dodging the sudden maneuver, but if she did, it would be unpleasant for him.

OOC

Time to return to the fray...

IC-Severain

After the Battle had begun, Severain had retreated to the rafters in the infernal pit's roof. From there, he surveyed all the fighters through most of the match, but when he saw a weakened fighter, he decided to strike. Clicking his fingers, a large, black broadsword appeared in his hand, and he left his perch, spreading his wings to their full diameter, and swooped down on his unsuspecting prey, thrusting his sword forward to strike it.

Let the bloodbath commence...

OOC again

I haven't enough time to Post Ignis and Harami's introductions today, so here's Severain's.

Oh, and Severain open for battle with... Well, whoever's unlucky enough to get lodged on his blade. > :D

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

(IC as Agion)

"Agreed," I snarled.  I didn't give him the luxury of any other words.  I just lunged, trying to tackle him.

The flames got to me first.  I was knocked back on my knees, the force of the blast crippling me.  I may like heat, but I'm not immune to it.  Everything started going to black.  Here Death was, grinning, staring me in the face.

Poison is my adrenaline.  Even though I'm immune to my own venom, I felt it surge inside of me.  It seeped out of my skin, boiling and burning in the flames.  I aimed my final venom orb and threw it at his head.  The last thing I saw was the chamber being engulfed in the black, lethal smoke.

--What in the name of...?--

I shot awake.  The heat was gone now, replaced by the chill of the gray room.  I was on a bed, strapped down, surrounded by glowing machines.  What was going on?  The battle, was it all a nightmare?  An illusion?  No... something was very wrong here.

My anger overcame my caution as I let out a single bellow into the air.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

(OOC: Agion KO'd by Haarnak and is currently in the Med Bay.  Since he has a ton of poison in his bloodstream, I figure him getting incinerated would create the toxic smoke.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez)

How... curious. One of the contestants had vanished from his view. Either they had determined their fate was inevitable, or they had something else in mind.

Then Arkrax became conscious of one of his teammates asking him a question. He drew his consciousness back into the box and gave a quick, buzzed answer. "My manipulation extends to ~ any mechanisms managed by ~ these controls. Direction and ~ velocity of ~ the vats. Releasing clamps of ~ the vats. Tilting ~ the vats. Direction and ~ velocity of ~ conveyor belts. Perhaps more I ~ have not discovered ~ yet."

IC: Haarnak

Reeling and coughing from the fumes, the orb flew past Haarnak's head to splash relatively harmlessly on the walkway behind him. The Ta-Toa took off across the furnace, flying smooth until a blade hit him across the back, drawing a line of blood across the maroon armour. Hissing, he turned, absentmindedly cauterising the wound with a small blast of fire. "Yo," Haarnak snarled, pulling out his rifle and launching a series of shots at the Makuta.

IC: Vorzin

Still hanging back, I launch a salvo of plasma balls, aiming to melt the walkway beneath my opponents.

OOC: Haarnak fighting Severain, Vorzin fighting Kaipatu and Alisa.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I cannot say the golden being's interference was unexpected, so I did not feel any anger or frustration when my feeble attack failed. I also found his words curious; why should the Queen be angry at us? He had touched all of our minds. Why would this touch be any different? I did not know the answer, but I saw no use in trying to figure it out.

Come, Nocton, we should continue our journey onward, I projected to Nocton as I began to move forward. I want to be free of this maze and back in the presence of the others.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus had stopped screaming some time ago, unable to sustain the noise for a long enough period of time. His throat was sore, his fatigue was high, but worst of all, his body felt like it was on fire. On the inside.

He lay, unmoving, on the catwalk, gritting his teeth. He hoped his immobility would lessen the pain. It didn't, but he also didn't think moving would help, provided, of course, he could move at all, which he didn't think was likely. The body of the stupidcursedblastedwhydidIsummonsomethingsohorribleandpainful Furnace Salamander was still on top of him, but he made no move to remove it. He just wanted the pain to go away.

Oh, and he was still blind.

OOC: Von Worten talking to Nocton. Daedalus still open to interaction/getting attacked.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: "So, if you can control the release for the vats, have you considered releasing all of them at once?"

Jorth looked through the window at the mess of interconnecting metal pathways that made up the bulk of this terrain. There were a lot of the vats in there, and most of them were probably still full.

"I'm wondering if we can get that lake at the bottom to rise. Just flood most of the lower levels with molten metal."

IC: Yes, the robot was exactly as predictable as Skrall had thought it was. He had suspected it was unable to think ahead to more than the very next step in a fight. As CinS callously threw the shield aside, Skrall jumped up, his sudden change in direction leaving the line of minigun fire trailing behind him. With his mighty muscles propelling him, he arced high into the air and managed to grab hold of one of the long lines that carried the melting vats around. There was an audible protest from the metal as Skrall's weight was added to it. Slender he may have been, but with all the armour he wore, all the extraneous gear he had, the density of his muscles and tissues that gave him such strength and speed, Skrall was deceptively heavy, and added to that there was his current momentum which the rail would suddenly be forced to arrest. Obviously, even with all that, he wouldn't be heavy enough to damage a rail designed to carry multiple enormous canisters each one of which was filled with molten metal, no that would be ridiculous. For damage to be done, someone would had to have done something beforehand to the nearest support strut.

Like, for example, throw a razor edged shield into it with considerable might. 

The great round bucklers that the Skrall species used weren't called Saw Blade Shields for nothing. Those spiked edges were ferociously sharp. And Skrall had thrown his with formidable strength. Combine those two qualities and the shield had cut a fair slice out of the pillar before bouncing back at CinS. Not enough to really damage the structure as a whole, but enough to weaken the metal, already suffering from the strain of its cargo and the heat rendering it slightly more malleable than it might be normally. 

So when Skrall jumped onto it, adding his sudden downward-dragging weight to the rail, it was the final straw. The support rail bent and twisted, crumpling under the punishments it was being put under. And now all of a sudden there were a decent handful of vats sliding along the incline towards the robot. They wouldn't fall off, the rail itself was still intact just severely bent out of shape, but they were throwing their contents about as they tumbled and thumped against each other. 

Drops and streams of molten metal were flying through the air. Flying towards CinS. There was just too much of the stuff for him to dodge, as it filled his airspace with incandescent rain and turned his entire sky into one big fire hazard. He couldn't even avoid it by going down, given how low he'd flown over the magma pit. 

Shrug off that one, machine!

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Arena. 

Swords drawn, I looked in the direction Kat was pointing in. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Wyrm - Arena.

The Wyrm had spent the better part of the last half-century fighting beings much bigger and stronger than he was, so he was used to being on the back foot in fights. But with an unknown sniper on the loose, he was too exposed out here. 

Donning his camouflage, he scrambled backwards out of range of the Makuta's strikes. Miras could probably still see him even with his chameleon powers active, but through the smoke and haze, hopefully the sniper couldn't. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Of course, since her foe was in the process of falling to the ground, it was no surprise that his shot went wide. She was about to move in for a finishing blow when plasma began to rain down from above, fired from above by the unseen wyvern.

She retreated, snatching up her shield and retreating away from the battle. Kaipatu was finished either way. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She stumbled away from the fight, pain and fatigue slowing her down. Her crushed shoulder throbbed, the deep bruises constantly rubbing against the crumpled armour. Once she was up another ladder and out of sight behind another pillar, she focused her powers on herself, temporarily banishing her pain.

It would only last a few minutes, but hopefully that would be enough.

OOC: Alisa Dare open for interaction. 

IC: Gamma

Gamma rolled out of the way of a torrent of molten protodermis. He tried to spot who was attacking him but no such luck. The walkway was destroyed, and Gamma was at the end, on the stairs to another walkway.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez)

The box fell silent as Arkrax considered the option and calculated its effectiveness. At last, he came to a conclusion. "To release ~ all vats at once ~ would require ~ far more resources ~ than I have ~ at my disposal. But perhaps ~ I may release them ~ over a short period of time. To do so ~ would limit our future options ~ in targeting specific contestants, ~ but the death toll could be ~ drastic."

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON / CYARC, XAERAZ, LYTREL - THE EMPTY ROOM

After only a few short minutes of walking, Von Worten and Nocton would enter what at first appeared to be an empty room - although they would quickly realize that XaerazLytrel, and an unknown, massive Toa of Gravity were already waiting.

IC Tirkah Still concealed in his corner of the world, Tirkah scanned the battlefield once more, his sights settling on yet another dragon.

"Karz, there's a bloody infestation of these things..." He muttered, leveling the rifle at the Dragon's center of mass.

"Scratch two."

BOOM.

click-clack

BOOM.

Two shots, in rapid succession.

OOC: That's Vorzin.

Edited by Chumpu

IC:

"She isn't hostile." Right now. "And I just want to help you."

I move closer to the kid, positioning myself so I can address her, and keep Bandages McGee in my line of sight. Whatever she was trying to pull with that handshake didn't work, and I don't trust her not to try again. But she doesn't have any visible weapons, and she doesn't know how Warrior's Resolve works, so for now... I'm as close to safe as I'm going to get. I can deal with her later.

"There's nowhere secluded to move her. No matter where we take her, someone will come eventually."

IC:

Uri's eyes swept the visible arena following the draconic being's fall, seeking out a new target... Only to see pillars of what appeared to be hardened light, a power within the purview of a Toa of the same. They appeared successively, almost as if someone was crossing them, despite no such being existing within the range of the Toa of Spirit's perception. Still...

He raised his bow, leading his shot towards where the being would move next, if there was indeed such a being. Satisfied, he let the arrow fly.

IC:

Noroi didn't answer, leaving no time between the moment her feet touched down, and when she took the offensive. Her Calix permitted her to cross the gap swiftly, leading with a slash from her left tonfa. Or so it seemed. Every one of her strikes, on both occasions that they had fought, had led with her left hand; she was hoping that Elly had, consciously or unconsciously, picked up on the trend, and assumed that her left hand was dominant. If she had, she likely would believe the strike was real, given that it fit into her established behavior.

Which would make it something of a shock when she realized the blow was a feint, and was in fact stepping forward with her right foot and launching a stab towards her opponent's chest with her right tonfa, seeking to pass through the space that would open if she had attempting to block her feint. Her movements were blazing fast, and surprisingly strong; her Calix was operating at maximum output. She intended very much to launch a one-woman blitzkrieg, and deny Elly the chance to launch a counteroffensive.

OOC: Zangah interacting with Tuyetkhamun and Naona, Noroi still fighting Elly, and Uri attacking Ten.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

The staff slashed her,  but she managed to catch herself on the railing without falling.  This was not going well, without her blaster her opponent had the advantage in range.  She got her daggers back out and took a defensive stance, moving back towards the middle of the walkway.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

As she came at him again, Thaera backpedaled as fast as his injuries would allow. He couldn't let her get inside his range. In desperation, he released Io again. He wasn't playing any longer. This strike, directly at her head, was meant to kill.