BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Miras (Arena)

Karzahni.

I drop into the snow, slowing my fall through use of my Gravity powers, landing with a soft "Thwump". I look around, eyes attempting to sort shapes of fighters from snowflakes in the howling blizzard, turning ever so slowly so as to gain some awareness of my surroundings.

Last one standing, eh? What about flying?

With that thought, I suddenly decrease my personal gravity, sending myself flying upwards at a fairly fast rate before stabilising myself a good fifty metres above the ground. Due to the thickness of the blizzard, no-one should be able to see me here.

After all, I do not care about fighting.

I only care about winning.

IC: Crusty (Arena)

As soon as the snows of Mount Ihu closed around Crusty the Crustacean's body, he activated his ice resistance power, blanketing himself with the ability to retain heat and keep it, thereby avoiding the incapacitating insulation issues which all other Manas suffered from.

Looking around, he caught a glimpse of a trio of Nui-Rama buzzing about angrily, and so, being the war-crab that he was, Crusty hefted himself up off the ground with his flight power and zoomed over to them, activating his speed burst power to increase his mobility.

OOC: Miras open for interaction if anyone can find him, Crusty the Crustacean attacking NPC Nui-Rama.

VBWj75sh.png

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Muttering a curse, Elittra blocked Viitka's blow with her bow as best as she could, although she still received several small cuts on her arms that began to burn in the harsh cold. Thinking quickly, she charged an electric blast in her palm and fired it directly into the weaponized arm.

OOC: Fighting Viitka.

IC: Tanzah.

Tanzah walked forward a bit more before a... thing had appeared next to the Toa.

An illusion? On a mighty Makuta such as he? HAH! The cheek of it.

Tanzah started to pace towards the toa, going into a slight jog, his long strides making him get ever closer within the space of a few seconds.

IC: Zephyr watched as Buzzz leapt into the air, calculating where he would land. Thinking quickly, Zephyr dropped his longsword and snapped off the tip of his shorter blade, taking it from a blunt tip to one quite a bit sharper than one would suspect. Flipping it around in his hand, Zephyr moved the short distance forward and kneeled, raising the newly pointed blade to the sky in the belief Buzzz would impale himself upon it when he landed.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, defending Sidonas from Kat

The snowstorm began to grow louder and I was unable to hear what they were saying from afar, I did see the weapon raise, and I rushed towards them, intensifying my Peace abilities and intended to block the weapon. As I went closer I recognized Kat as the standing Rahkshi, but the other one was a stranger.

"Stranger," my voice directed at the scared one, "why do you beg for death?"

"Your landing needs work," Iskane grunted. He coiled his body, let go of the flying spinner, and gracefully made a three-point landing, crunching into the snow.OOC: iskane and prose vs kale and kopen

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

I sat on the snow for a moment.

"Well it is my first time moving via Rhotuka. The name's Prose, Rahkshi of Prosperity, but I suppose you probably haven't heard of that."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

「My element? Do you, uh, mind if I don't reveal that? I'm not asking you to reveal your powers.」 You really weren't fond of showing your trump cards to the Vortixx. Wasn't your mask and his smashing enough to take out nine out of ten of the other participants?

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

"Well, I'm a Vortixx, not a demigod like you Toa are. I don't have powers, I just have my blade and my strength." I narrow my eyes and say "Tell me what your element is or you can forget cooperation"

OoC: 500th post! B-)

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zel'Sai

"Zel'Sai!"

The amplified voice reached her as she was almost back where she had begun. There was only one person who knew Zel'Sai's name here, she reasoned, and that was Daedalus. So she knew he was here, and still active. But if he had called her, was he under attack? Zel'Sai didn't know, but she disregarded the water she had collected around her Harpoon blade and allowed it to fall to the ice. Heating the weapon slightly, she hurled it upward, where it stuck in the ice. Using the chain that was attached to it, she climbed at a faster rate than before. She'd have to get to the De-Toa quickly. There was a lot of fighting up above. Even now, she saw beings trying to turn one another to mincemeat. One looked like someone had accidentally shot the Spear of Fusion at a Toa of the Green and an oversized insect. It was probably a bad idea, but she then responded to Daedalus' call.

"I'm down here, I'm coming!"

And, hoping none had paid attention to her, she continued to climb higher, though she did grab the end blade from her Searing Harpoon and attach it to her left arm... just in case she did attract attention before she got to Daedalus.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC Halmos

"No, but you do. We've met, I'm sure." Halmos said, pulling out a throwing knife and strafing backwards. "Please, there's no need to fight."

IC Kotak/fighting Halmos:

"Yes. There is."

He advanced, keeping the distance between them short. The deep snow would hinder his opponent, but he stepped on it easily, and it supported him. He moved unhindered.

His opponent would not be so lucky.

A few thrusts went out, to keep his opponent off balance more than to do damage.

IC: Kopen - Arena (Fighting Iskane and Prose with Kale)

There they were. They were too close to not have seen her. Kopen pulled herself free from her hiding place, hoping her new ally would appear soon.

Did... that Rahkshi just speak?

She had heard a lot of strange things and met a lot of strange beings since her sudden arrival, but somehow, that one fact startled her more than any other. Rahkshi were mere muscle. They weren't intelligent enough for conversation, at least, none that she met. Hopefully, this one would be "intelligent" enough to make this easier on her.

"Hey," she called over to the creature. "You done hiding behind your master there?"

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As Hound rapidly approached, Artorre simply carried the swing that had damaged Viitka further, striking at the palm the hulking being had thrown forward. Then he allowed his momentum to carry him into the snow, at which point he spread his limbs out so as to create a large surface area, and avoid sinking into it. He quickly got up and, while Viitka was busy with the newcomer Xira, he sheathed his sword, grabbed Elittra by the shoulders and hauled her out of the snow. Pulling his sword back from its sheath, he turned to the pair of enemy combatants, who were beginning to find themselves surrounded on every side.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl absorbed the blow to his midsection and, maintaining his grip upon Anna's blade, twisted it so that her stab would miss him entirely. He drew his other hand back, as if for another punch, but instead opened it, and fired several bolts of lightning directly at his opponent's shield. Then, bringing his own legs into the fray, he kicked her forcefully in the shin. While she was, hopefully, off-balance, he brought his flurry of attacks to a close by slamming his right shoulder into her shield and pushing them both two steps forward.

OOC: Iskane/Prose vs Kopen/Kale

IC Iskane: 

Odd name. Even odder power. Prosperity? "Uh, haven't-" the Vortixx admitted, before a sharp yell interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey," Kopen called over to the creature. "You done hiding behind your master there?"

Iskane immediately went into full alert, sensitivity shooting up. From his experience, these people, Toa or Matoran, were not this cocky, especially after running like that, unless...

A trap.

IC: Xira: Fighting Viitka

He busied himself holding off Viitka, doing all he could to just block, although Viitka broke through a few times. He countered when he could, and held her off from Elittra, Lekona, and Artorre.

OOC: Be back in around 30 mins.

Edited by Volitak

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

OOC: I'mmmm getting there hang on xP

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu, Peak, Fighting Elittra]

She felt her swing, partially obscured by the snow both layering the ground and whipping around her head, get knocked away by something hard, and she was willing to bet that it wasn't her target.  She was about to move back to attempt to swing at the archer again, Viitka's momentum from leaping into the blow starting to carry her further away than she intended, when an electric shock traveled up the length of her arm.  The limb went dead and fell apart, literally, the shards that had constituted the jagged weapon sliding to the ground as she took a stumbling step from the forced contractions of her muscles.

Viitka whirled around, just in time for Xira to slam into her, knocking her to the side.  Rather than roll away from the body slam, Viitka grabbed onto the thin being with her one arm that wasn't currently in pieces, wrapping it around his torso as she brought her knee up towards his abdomen.  Nearby, the shattered remains of her weapon-arm slowly began to move back towards her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Faster than the eye can follow, but not fast enough that it can't be perceived and accounted for in some measure. And beyond that, I won't forget the downsides to the Kakama as well. =P Also, Volitak, the person playing Viitka hasn't even replied again yet. (EDIT: Nevermind, gravs ninja'd me.) Just wait a bit. With that said; responding to Hound and all the others.

IC:

While Vagust's attempt to intercept Hound's movement with his blade did not work, he wouldn't let that stop him. When numerous attacks started coming - and the Denuian was still away, even if just for a moment - Vagust retracted his stab, falling backwards in response to the large cloud of snow that was kicked up behind what could only be the Denuian - thankfully, when one was moving at Kakama speed, their own eyes couldn't properly follow everything around them, and the snow cloud with a Denuian at its head just barreled on past. Obviously, to Vagust, this being had the power of a Kakama, although Vagust hadn't seen one. It would only stand to reason that, considering the size of the being, he would have strength comparable to his size, if not greater; that meant that Vagust would be better off relying on his element, rather than his blade, as it related to this strange creature. With that thought in mind, Vagust began charging his energy to release a lightning blast potent enough to render unconscious any being smaller than a Tahtorak.

As soon as Hound stopped moving for a moment, right by Artorre, Elittra, Viitka and Xira, Vagust released the energy. It arced forth in a wide bolt, crossing the distance faster than a Kakama user would have been able to - and likely fast enough to surprise the Denuian. What would be problematic, however, would be the split leader created; most branches arced into the snow and ground, although it was possible that Vagust's momentary allies (and extra momentary enemy) might be harmed by them, either by the branch seeking them out specifically or by the strength of the bolt routing itself through Hound and into any of them. He didn't take a moment to see if he succeeded or not; he just as quickly dove away, moving for the peak of the mountain, avoiding the burst of water sent the way of the combatants, and hoping that his form might be concealed from view by the storm.

OOC: So, yeah. Vagust attacking Hound, putting Artorre, Elittra, Viitka, and Xira all put in danger by it. Yeeup. Also, getting the heck out of Dodge.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

GM IC: THE QUEEN - OFFICE

The Queen scrolled through the list of combatants, looking over each profile to find any fighters that she deemed both mature enough and strong enough to hire on for the mission that she would be undertaking once the first round was completed. Von Worten was already on board, although she would need to try contacting Albrecht once more before she informed the fighter that she disliked being ignored.

Ah - there they were... three names all in a row. Xaeraz, Lytrel, and Nocton. All three would do very nicely, and were also conveniently expendable, should any sacrifices become necessary.

IC: Prose/Mount IhuIhu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

"I technically don't serve that guy!" putting off the taunt as a joke. I turned back to my partner.

"It was expected that you wouldn't know me or my power, Kuro told me to keep an open mind about things like this. I come from a universe where Makuta are beings of Light. Prosperity allows me to give energy to another being which can then be used in different ways."

I turned back to the Matoran, Excavator in hand.

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

As she found herself able to stand thanks to Artorre, Elittra had just barely gotten her bearings when several bolts of lightning struck the area around the group, courtesy of Vagust. Concentrating, she absorbed the lightning bolts and redirected them into the sky, protecting the likes of Artorre, LekonaViitka, and Xira from what would have been a nasty shock. 

Theoretically, she could have tried only absorbing the bolts headed towards her, but it had been easier to simply absorb it all. There would be other opportunities.

IC: Silvanni

I grinned back to my new found ally, flipping out my dagger as I did so. This was going to be so much fun, just maybe my boredom would vanish for a minute. I mean I was little curious how my ally seemed to keep on commenting on the thoughts of others, but hey now point in analyzing that now. There'd be plenty of time for that later. 

"Let's do this Mr. McNoble."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As Viitka's severed arm began to move back towards her to reform, Artorre moved even more quickly towards the severed arm, swiping his sword in its direction, creating a wave of flame that would envelop the fragments. Then, as Vagust unleashed his lightning attack, he threw himself into the safest possible position for a person beleaguered by lightning; behind Elittra. No stray bolts were able to hit him as she absorbed them into her own body and redirected them skyward. After the attack was diverted, he leaped again, this time towards Hound. With his sword burning fiercely, he swung at the hulking being's legs, hoping to impede its uncanny speed.

OOC: Obviously Iskane has not met Kopen... :D

She needed to get them apart if she wanted to stand a chance. She had fought multiple enemies before, but this terrain rendered her usual tactics near useless. Besides, now she had... whoever was talking to her. She could only hope he would show up soon to take on the Vortixx.

"Prove it!" she called back. "You can't even hit a blind Matoran!"

She didn't know if the Rahkshi had feelings like anger, but apparently it had a sense of humor.

Another taunt.

"You're blind? Have to admire you since you're able to fight like that!" That was meant as both a joke and an insult since the only thing she did was surprise me and run away as soon as another fighter joined the fray.

I looked to my friend and whispered to him.

"I can only shovel snow so far. Think you can shoot her from here?"

I prepped some snow on Excavator just in case.

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona had been about to use his elemental powers to push his allies to safety, but Elittra had handled things just fine. Well, need to be doing something here. Lekona noticed Artorre going after the ridiculously fast, hulking thing from before. The Toa activated his Kualsi once more, this time bringing himself to the opposite side of Hound from Artorre, still airborne, didn't want to risk getting smashed by the thing. After quickly summoning wind once more to keep him airborne,  Lekona mustered up another bout of his elemental power, sending a stream of wind at Hound from above, hoping he could keep it constant at least until Artorre had landed his blow. His aim was that this resistance would prevent their opponent from escaping Artorre's attack.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: Kale had been standing between Kopen's hiding place and where the pair of attackers had landed. Watching and listening while the light bent around him, manipulated by his elemental powers.

The Vortixx was on guard, probably assuming that the Matoran had a friend helping her now. Stealth would be of limited usage against a ready foe in an environment such as this. The answer?

Attack

Before the Vortixx could respond to the Rahkshi, Kale abruptly switched from bending the light around him, to sending it cascading towards his foes in a milticolored beam. The end result would be like having a multicolored spotlight abruptly turned on in their face.

Not willing to give them a chance to recover, Kale burst foward at kakama speeds next to the Vortixx and sent a jab towards the taller being's side. If he had aimed correctly the impact from the blow would travel directly to the lungs.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

When I saw disorienting lights , I became nauseous for a while.

While recovering, I raised my shovel like a shield to block incoming attacks with one hand, and took Pokey in my other hand. There probably was another being out there.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: I definitely was using the platform as a catapult.

IC: Ferronox

Well evidently he didn't fling himself hard enough. As two lightning blasts approached, Ferronox raised several lightning rods to intercept the blast. He then created another platform and catapulted himself harder at Xara, slashing brutally at her.

IC: Xara - Arena.

As Ferronox catapulted himself into the air once more, I blasted a single, devastating bolt of searing white light towards him. Lightning moves fast; there's no way to change direction in midair fast enough to dodge it. His chances of escape are slim.  

As I did, a stray arrow from somewhere tore across my side, making me wince. This battle was too chaotic. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Jorth had found a small outcropping of rock to huddle behind. However he was surprised to find a Toa of black and red already waiting there.

"Hey there," he said nervously, "Truce?"

OOC: Jorth is encountering Dayeth

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"That depends on what you've got to offer me," Dayeth replied smoothly, axe at the ready. "And whether or not you're the sort who'll try to stab me in the back once I'm no longer useful to you." She knew that type; once upon a time, that had been her. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Halmos

The strikes came out towards him. And while they did not hit him, he did go off balance. Tripping backwards, he made a crystal to stop his fall. He chucked his throwing knife at his opponent.

IC Daltrahk

Snow.

Ow.

Daltrahk stood up, looking around. There was chaos everywhere. What was with all the violence?

OOC: Open to interaction.

As the lightning reaches Ferronox, it hits. Thinking through the searing pain, he reaches towards Xara, intending to at least get close enough for the lightning to discharge through her into the ground.

OOC: Fighting Xara

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC Kotak/Fighting Halmos:

His shield came up, and the knife pinged off, spinning away into the snow. 

His eyes were filled with grim determination, burning an icy blue.

Stepping forward, his halberd swung in a wide arc at Halmos' chest, and icy power flashed at the tip, extending a sharp Icicle.

Kopen grinned as her opponents suddenly appeared disoriented. She didn't know what her new ally did, but it was time to take advantage of it.

She couldn't resist continuing the banter as she prepared her own assault. "Can't say the same for you, ganging up on a single Matoran."

Activating her own Kakama, she slid up behind the Rahkshi and took a jab at his Kraata case with her staff.

Edited by Click

IC: Xara - Arena.

Unfortunately for my opponent, I control the flow of my lightning. I stab my staff upwards at his chest, aiming to impale him as he lands, while still launching scorching lightning from my staff. 

It was time to finish this. 

OOC: Fighting Ferronox. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I managed to recover and looked up to see the Matoran try to jab at me. I immediately proceeded to try block with my shovel and jab her with the pick.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Still fighting the searing pain, Ferronox made a different decision, he would crush Xara. Summoning all his power, Ferronox created a massive steel plate between himself and Xara, before projecting spikes on the bottom of it, and sending it down.

OOC: fighting Xara

bBhcfWO.png