BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

"You obviously misunderstood my statement, Toa," he said, raising an eyebrow at her insolence. "In my line of work, things like friendship serve only get in the way and complicate matters, and I like things to go as smoothly as possible. I would have to be blind not to see that acquiring numbers would be beneficial to increasing my odds of survivability, however, so while I do not offer my hand in friendship, I am willing to negotiate terms for an alliance of sorts."

He paused momentarily, waiting to see if the Toa still wanted to insist on attacking him.

"Even if it only becomes a temporary one at best."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dartakh (Locker rooms)

Where am I?

Is this the afterlife?

Am I dead?

No, I'm alive, still in the cursed facility. Was I.. knocked out? I don't remember. I was staggering towards the Demon girl and then.. What? Did I pass out because of the cold? Did the Fancy cloak guy or the Ko-Toa hit me in the head from behind? Ugh, I have no bloody idea..

..You know, maybe this is the afterlife. Are all warriors who die rewarded with an eternal, violent tournament? Am I dead? No, no no, I can't be dead yet, I still haven't fulfilled Miira's dying wish.. Are the victors granted a possibility to live again?

Piraka, whatever the Karz it is, I need to get out of here. And I think that's not going to happen unless I win the tournament. The gamemakers are far too powerful, so escaping is not an option. Besides, because they are able to teleport themselves and others, this place might not even have an exit.

I need to win this thing. I need to ally with the strong, learn the weaknesses and the strengths of others, pick the right fights and keep training. I knew all this already, but now I must take this more seriously. Ever since Miira perished my life has been a dull nightmare of blood and sweat.. But I can't wake up until Miira's wish has been fulfilled. Only then can I rest in peace, for I am so tired..

I stand up, finally, and go looking for the training area, because there must be one. When I looked on the map some time ago, most facilities appeared to be upstairs, so I decide to head there. There was also some text on the map, but I can't read, so I'm just guessing. Afterwards I need to find more allies.

I'm doing this for you, Miira, my love.

OoC: Dartakh open for interaction.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Omega

Omega woke up with his arm intact, but feeling very tired. He got up, seeing Xara going to the gym, he whispered to her. "You're pretty good, but just a reminder, b****, if it were not for that...thing that tore off my arm, you'd be crushed like a mashed potato." He winked, and went off to go find Kat, currently his only friend.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"Pragmatic..." the Dark Toa mused, "...I can appreciate the sentiment." She put her axe away. "So long as Jorth and Kotak are fine with you tagging along, I guess you won't be getting killed.... today. Well, not by me, at least." 

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

I watched Omega leave, doing my best not to laugh at his pathetic attempts to scare me. He was no different to the Omega from my world: all talk, and never able to back up those words with actions.

I was confident that it wouldn't take too long before he got himself killed... again.... for real, this time. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic: Tanzah

As soon as Tanzah had cut the Toa in two had a sharp pain radiated on his back. Then another Makuta had landed in front of him and now his shadow powers were spiralling out of control. He screamed in pain from the energy overflow & the pain on his back. Shadow poured out of his body in multiple directions, including towards Kopeyku (who was on his back, thus at the brunt of the powers) and Miras (likewise at the brunt of the power).

Ooc: Tanzah fighting Kopeyku & Mira's.

Edited by Alijar

IC: The blast of wind was like a hammer-blow to her hand. Her fingers stung and burnt, the pain sharp against the cold environment. Her grip on the bar loosened, but it wasn't enough to make her let go completely. She first thought to use both hands to hold it, in case the next wind attack was stronger, but decided in the end that using her greater range would be better. Her poles were longer than the Le-Toa's sword after all, if she could keep him at a distance she could strike at him all she liked all the while he had to play defensive. And then her peripheral vision caught sight of the Ta-Toa javelining her poles back at her and her next move came to her in a flash. 

She thrust the bar she was holding at his face again, making sure to once again keep careful track of his eyes. With the snowstorm lowering visibility there was only so many places his line-of-sight mask could take him, and she wanted to be ready to turn any attempt at a surprise attack right back at him. Meanwhile the pole she had been levitating over her head from her last attack made its move, also plunging at his face. The two rods hurled by Artorre she gripped with magnetic fields, taking control of their motion. One she sent curving through the sky to soar towards the back of the Le-Toa's head. The other veered sideways slightly so it was on a course between Olari and Lekuna, then picked up speed. 

She was doing her best to limit the Le-Toa's options: If he stayed where he was he could parry either her thrust from below or the pole from above, and which ever one he missed would give him a headache he'd never forget. If he was miraculously skilled or fast enough to block both, then the pole coming in from behind would still get him. If he moved backwards again, or just up, he could avoid her thrust, but would still have to parry the pole from above lest it skewer him through the belly...and again that would leave him open to the attack from behind. If he moved forward to avoid the pole from above, then he'd have to parry her thrust, and doing that would leave him open to the pole coming in from the side. If he moved to either side he'd have to deal with that same pole, which would mean exposing his side to Olari. If he tried to teleport away then Olari would have a reasonable idea of where he'd gone and could react before he managed to regain his bearing, turning an escape into a trap. 

That felt like all the options she could cover were covered. There were a few ways to avoid her assault, but it would force the Le-Toa a greater distance away from her, giving her greater freedom of movement since she didn't have to worry about him stabbing her with that sword. So either he fell to this attack, or gave her more options for her next one. Either way, advantage: Olari

OOC: Olari fighting Lekuna

And for the record, the opinions presented by Olari are not representative of the RPer as a whole :P

IC: "Well its not like our team so far has been particularly orthodox." Jorth looked at Dayeth, "You're some sort of nega-Toa and Mister Quiet over there controls ice of all things. I'm the only normal one so far, so sure, lets have a robo-Toa too. Sounds fun."

The smile on his face was...earnest. He actually did think the variety in their ever-growing team was kind of funny...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"As much as I would love to kill you properly, I'd bet that there's some serious consequences for ending someone's life outside of the arena," I replied icily, my voice coming out in an animalistic snarl.

"But unlike you, I know how to control my anger. I'm not going to squander my chances of getting out of this place alive for the sake of whatever personal satisfaction I might derive from destroying you for good."

I turned and started walking away from him. "You aren't worth it... and you never will be." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I dragged a few practice dummies around, forming a rough ring around me to practice agaisnt. I started off with my staff, thrusting and stabbing, feigning blocks agaisnt invisible strikes before splitting the staff into its twin, long-handled sword forms and striking out with renewed ferocity at the targets.

A series of vicious, arcing sword slices tore through the already-mangled dummies, the electrified blades leaving blackened scorch marks in their wake. I danced among the targets, envisioning the faces of Omega, Pyre, Illusive, Tridax and all of my other foes as I hacked and slashed a path of destruction through the hapless effigies. 

Finally, I sheathed my sword and turned to face a final target that I'd deliberately left untouched. It had been a while since I'd had to resort to fighting with my hands and feet, but after being tackled by Omega, I recognised that close quarters combat practice was a habit I needed to get back into. 

I ducked low, lashing out with my wide foot to strike what equated to the dummy's kneecap. It fell forwards, and I lunged up towards it, digging my talons into its chest as I caught it. I readjusted my grip and ripped my claws free, gouging the dummy's chest completely apart. Had it been alive, I would have been covered in blood as I ripped open its ribcage, giving me easy access to its heart. 

Letting the lifeless target fall aside, I straightened to my full height, hoping someone would show up to provide a real challenge.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

"Impressive", I say to the Rahkshi after examining the machine-beast tear apart the training dummies. I walk inside the room, my right hand resting on the hilt of my sword that is inside the scabbard hanging from my belt. "You're a talented combatant. I.. assume that you are capable of speech, Rahkshi." I don't know what to expect, but I did see some Rahkshi talking not too long ago. "Would you be interested in sparring?" I ask and pull my sword a little from the scabbard, revealing a section of the shimmering metal blade.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"I can speak," I confirmed, still mulling over the unfamiliar words of the Matoran language. I sized him up; heavily-armoured Vortixx with a sword and shield. Vortixx had no powers of their own, but from my visits to Malebranche, especially the time I'd spent around Grossh, I knew they had an aptitude for technology.

Chances were that this Vortixx's simple loadout wasn't quite as simple as it appeared. 

I drew my swords, clicking them together into staff form and shifting into a defensive stance. "You first." 

I nod and draw my sword and shield. I have fought against Rahkshi several times before. They were fearsome opponents, but unable to speak, and probably no more than dumb slimy slugs inside machines. This one is a person, apparently, but still a skilled opponent. Interestingly enough, its movements were more fluid and less mechanic than those of the Rahkshi I had fought before, and it also seemed to display emotions.. Actually, is it a she or a he?

Either way, it doesn't matter, for now is the time to fight. I begin by moving slowly and holding my shield in front. It's a Rahkshi of lightning, based on the fact that its swords appeared to be electrified, so I must be careful. I continue approaching it until there's a few bio between us, then I stop. I spend a moment gazing into its glowing eyes, and then leap to its right and quickly stab towards its chest. I'm testing its defences, for I've merely seen its offensive capabilities.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kopeyku

I ignore the pain, as I always have, I grab onto the back with all that remains of my right hand, I get it stuck in a place, I pull my claw out of the back, and I stab, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and again, and again, and again,

OOC: Kopeyku fighting Tanzah,

I jumped back, out of reach of his stab. I could finish him off with a lightning bolt any time.... But I want to enjoy myself a little, so I released my hold on my powers, the sparks that had been crackling along my staff's blades abruptly fizzling out of existence. 

Stepping forward, I used the extra reach of my staff to swipe at his lower chest. 

IC - Aclaraung:

"I have no idea what she's actually talking about, and you were speaking with her before I came by, so I'd keep you around just because you're more informed than I am," Aclaraung replied to A.D. "Besides, assuming we all fit wherever needed, it might be wisest to have all of us there. Strength in numbers is a thing, after all."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kopen - Med Bay

Her thoughts were flowing freely now, even if her head still hurt like Karz. There wasn't much else to do but mull over the events that led up to her condition.

I regret nothing, she sent out again in the only way she could. It was just a shame she didn't have a chance to finish that Toa off. The Queen would probably be a lot more generous in her punishment if she actually killed the guy, though she couldn't imagine how. Maybe dock a few more pointless lives? Cripple her permanently?

For one thing had occurred to her: If the Queen wanted her dead, or left a vegetable, able to do nothing until someone took pity on her and ended her existence, well... The Queen wouldn't exactly have asked her to show up in her office. Whatever this mission was, the Queen needed someone to do it, and volunteers weren't lining up. Perfect.

It took what felt like (and probably was) hours of trying and resting, but she managed to give her leg a little kick. It barely lifted from the bed, and her muscles had protested the whole way, but the few clicks released were worth it. She caught a glimpse of the ceiling above and the end of the bed beneath her. A small, silent grin was the only celebration she could manage.

IC: Glass

Glass was very confused, but also very, very angry. That laser person had killed Xara!

Well, she's still alive, just knocked out of the match-

Kill that ###### little ###### ###### RARGH!

It's amazing how I can censor my thoughts.

Glass took aim and unleashed a bolt of lightning at Tenjou.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou.

• Upvote 2

IC: Xira

Xira looked around, his eyes constantly searching for the tarakava. This became difficult at times, because of it's tunneling capability. "Keep alert, you two! It could strike at any second!" He shouted to the other two fighters over the blizzard.

OOC: Still fighting the tarakava. Waiting for it to make a move.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Miras

Prepared for such an eventuality- one does not wear a Felnas without readying oneself for the aftermath- I shadow-jump away, reappearing from a patch of darkness, created by moi just behind the Matoran who shot the other Makuta. With this other opponent providing cover for me from the Shadow blasts- which would deal some sizable damage to me, despite my state as a creature of shadow- I send a bolt of my own Shadow energy towards the base of the villager's neck, aiming to at least incapacitate them. As I do so, I create a film of shadows over their eyes, obscuring their vision.

OOC: Miras fighting Kopeyku. Also, if the thing with the shadows on Kopeyku's eyes is an autohit, let me know and I'll edit. :)

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Seeing the incoming attacks, Lekona knew he had to move quickly. The Le-Toa decided the best way to escape was in a direction that a pole wasn't coming from: down. Releasing the air that held him airborne, Lekona plummeted through the sky, and the Le-Toa shot a gust of wind above him to both accelerate his descent and knock the pole from above off its course and away from him.

Once Lekona had fallen under the cover of the snowstorm and out of the Toa of Magnetism's sight range, the Toa of Air brought wind around him once more to silently move him forward undeneath the snow's cover, and when he had moved sufficiently forward, he turned around and came up once more, activating his Kualsi the instant he saw his opponent; using it to bring Lekona behind Olari, readying his sword as he did so.

This time, Artorre wasn't in danger, so there was no need to alert his opponent and break their focus quicker. This time he just needed to strike. So he did, thrusting at his opponent's back with his blade.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

OOC: Seeing as you ignored my attack Petewa, I'll merely assume that it hit, as advised by Silvan Haven. Miras fighting Kopeyku.

As my shadow blast hits the Matoran in the neck, it sends him sprawling to the ground. As the body does not disappear, I presume he is still capable of fighting; in fact, it's a wonder that he's still breathing after the strength of the hit he took. I shadow-walk over to him, appearing right in front of the pitiful villager. Gazing down at him, the other Makuta still writhing in pain, I send another bolt of shadow at his body.

If this attack hits, the Matoran will undoubtedly be knocked out.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Being on the other side of the fight from the two new rahkshi, Kale was unaffected by the peace field being generated. Instead he focused on the last of the three Makutaspawns he had been helping the other Light Toa take down.  From the look of things, Glass was acting rather emotional. It was hard to tell what the reason was, but nonetheless Kale decided to mark him as another of the intelligent rahkshi that seemed to be everywhere in this deathgame.

As the Lightning Rahkshi let loose an attack towards the retreating Av-Toa, Kale fired another laser at it's kraata casing. Unlike the previous two, this one was visible. Using the other type placed more of a strain on his powers than Ironshaper was comfortable with in an extended fight. Even so, he was confident it would hit.

Light was light after all

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ooc: Kopeyku's a Matoran Miras :P

Ic: Tanzah

Obviously the Makuta was not about honorable fighting, however, Tanzah had more pressing matters at hand, specifically the constant stabbing in his back, allowing more shadows to flow free from the ever-widening holes in his back. Slowly, but surely, the attack was wearing down Tanzah, but the attack from the Makuta was causing more actual damage to him. Then, suddenly, the attack from behind stopped, and Tanzah heard a soft "thump" to the left of him.

The Makuta? What kind of crazed being is he?! Tanzah thought. However, the Matoran had attacked him, he should finish him off!

Tanzah went of send forth a Shadow Hand, but his powers were still out of cotnrol, and so caused more damage to himself, as well as surround the area in pitch darkness.

OOC: You didn't see nothing. :P

The Shadow Hand flies far over my head, and so I pay it no heed, simply continuing to watch as my attack upon the Matoran unfolds. If this other Makuta is really as damaged as he appears to be, I should have no trouble defeating him after I get rid of this Matoran.

OOC: Miras fighting Kopeyku and technically Tanzah. Petewa, your turn to post.

VBWj75sh.png

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

The Tarakava screeched as the whip scraped its scales. It spun around again and lunged, lashing at Daedalus and missing, as the water from Zel'Sai and Ismekne struck. It chilled rapidly, solidifying on the beast's back. With a roar, the Tarakava writhed around, breaking the ice and swinging its forelimb towards the approaching Zel'Sai.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Joining a Battle)

Zakaro was cold. Cold and bored. 

In hindsight, wasting elemental energy on just stomping around wasn't the best of plans. Just stomping around recklessly wasn't the best of plans either. Stomping around in general, it seemed, didn't work too well.

So now the Toa of Earth was shivering in the icy winds. Not fighting in Mt. Ihu, not continually moving quickly, was indeed one of the great downfalls that he had seen many fall into. You don't move enough, you cool down, and you can't focus. That was what Zakaro was beginning to experience. 

Without a doubt, it was time to do something. Just in time, too, because if his ears weren't deceiving him, that was the sound of a battle in the distance. 

Charging forward, he came upon some fighters-it was too windy to really make them out- fighting a large beast of some sort. Eh, didn't matter, that was something to fight! 

Yelling in elation, Zakaro sent a shockwave of earth energy towards the beast, though he wasn't going to make any concessions for the others fighting it. Every man for himself, after all.

OOC: Zakaro joining the Frost Tarakava group, including Daedalus, Zel'Sai, and Ismekne

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus gasped for breath. It wasn't catching. He was dimly aware of another attack heading his way, but he was too focused on breathing.

Breathe.

Breathe.

He inhaled shallowly for the tenth time, and this time, frigid air struck his lungs. If enough air had come in, he'd have groaned from the sharp pain. As it was, he was grateful.

He hadn't started breathing properly just yet, but Zel'Sai and someone else had just hit the Tarakava with water, and now it was turning on Zel'Sai. Daedalus was too far away to use his whipsword and he didn't want to try his mas again (yet, anyway). That left his element.

Except he didn't get a chance to use it, because a shockwave rippled through the ground, violently jostling Daedalus as he lay on the snow.

"Who... d-did... th-uh-a-uh-at?!"

OOC: Daedalus trying to fight Frost Tarakava while being jostled by Zakaro.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl snarled, recoiling in pain as Anna's head collided with his own. But it wasn't so bad; it provided him with an opportunity. Anna was surrounded with an aura of electricity. As such, Shixahl's head, naturally, was as far from hers as he could get it-- which, though it wasn't far with her grip on his arm, was still out of her head's range of motion. This meant that, in order to slam it into his, she had to lean forward somewhat with her upper body. This created a bit of 'slack' in her arms, which had previously held his left arm in a state of limbo, stuck between his body and her own, as both of them pulled on it. Now that he had this bit of wiggle room, however, he made an attempt to wrench his arm upwards, taking the knife out of her in the same motion. Then, in the next instant, he thrust it back towards her, aiming for her heart, or at least as close to it as he could manage with his dulled senses and fading vision. If he couldn't stab it directly, he would at least get the necessary voltage across it sooner, thus increasing his chances of killing her before she killed him.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

I push the blow aside with my shield, stride forwards and swing my long sword at its left arm.

I adjusted my grip on the staff, bringing the blade at the other end around to deflect his sword strike away from me. 

IC: The blast of wind was like a hammer-blow to her hand. Her fingers stung and burnt, the pain sharp against the cold environment. Her grip on the bar loosened, but it wasn't enough to make her let go completely. She first thought to use both hands to hold it, in case the next wind attack was stronger, but decided in the end that using her greater range would be better. Her poles were longer than the Le-Toa's sword after all, if she could keep him at a distance she could strike at him all she liked all the while he had to play defensive. And then her peripheral vision caught sight of the Ta-Toa javelining her poles back at her and her next move came to her in a flash. 

She thrust the bar she was holding at his face again, making sure to once again keep careful track of his eyes. With the snowstorm lowering visibility there was only so many places his line-of-sight mask could take him, and she wanted to be ready to turn any attempt at a surprise attack right back at him. Meanwhile the pole she had been levitating over her head from her last attack made its move, also plunging at his face. The two rods hurled by Artorre she gripped with magnetic fields, taking control of their motion. One she sent curving through the sky to soar towards the back of the Le-Toa's head. The other veered sideways slightly so it was on a course between Olari and Lekuna, then picked up speed. 

She was doing her best to limit the Le-Toa's options: If he stayed where he was he could parry either her thrust from below or the pole from above, and which ever one he missed would give him a headache he'd never forget. If he was miraculously skilled or fast enough to block both, then the pole coming in from behind would still get him. If he moved backwards again, or just up, he could avoid her thrust, but would still have to parry the pole from above lest it skewer him through the belly...and again that would leave him open to the attack from behind. If he moved forward to avoid the pole from above, then he'd have to parry her thrust, and doing that would leave him open to the pole coming in from the side. If he moved to either side he'd have to deal with that same pole, which would mean exposing his side to Olari. If he tried to teleport away then Olari would have a reasonable idea of where he'd gone and could react before he managed to regain his bearing, turning an escape into a trap. 

That felt like all the options she could cover were covered. There were a few ways to avoid her assault, but it would force the Le-Toa a greater distance away from her, giving her greater freedom of movement since she didn't have to worry about him stabbing her with that sword. So either he fell to this attack, or gave her more options for her next one. Either way, advantage: Olari

OOC: Olari fighting Lekuna

And for the record, the opinions presented by Olari are not representative of the RPer as a whole :P

IC: "Well its not like our team so far has been particularly orthodox." Jorth looked at Dayeth, "You're some sort of nega-Toa and Mister Quiet over there controls ice of all things. I'm the only normal one so far, so sure, lets have a robo-Toa too. Sounds fun."

The smile on his face was...earnest. He actually did think the variety in their ever-growing team was kind of funny...

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

"The fact that you lumped me in with the rest of your species clearly represents the flaws in your logic," Tarsus stated. "I am what is commonly referred to as a Judge in my universe; an artificially created species synthesised from Matoran test subjects, otherwise designated as your replacements. Where I am from, Toa no longer exist."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zel'Sai

Someone else had shot water at the Tarakava as well. Looks like they had the same idea. Suddenly Zel'Sai found a rocket-punching limb flying at her face, and she had a split second to decide what to do... so she fell backward, the punch only striking lightly as she fell back. The ground then began to shake, making it difficult to stand. How many people were attacking this Tarakava? Zel'Sai tried to struggle upright, firing small jets of water from her free hand in an effort to further distract the Tarakava while she got her footing. Sometimes she wished she had a better Mask Power than Water-breathing, although it came in very handy with her element.

OOC: ...No, seriously, how many people are here? I know there's Zel'Sai, Daedalus, Ismekne, Xira, and Zakaro... but are there any more?

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"Honestly, I couldn't care less about who or what you are. If you know how to fight, you're welcome to join us." She didn't care for long introductions, especially when - as Tarsus had just proven - there could be snipers or other attackers watching them right now.

"Now.... shall we go find some more people to kill?" 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne backed up as the ice shattered, dodging to the left as the ice fell down towards her. A few shards hit her armor, but not enough to damage her. 

Then the earth tremors hit. Ismekne cursed as she dropped to a three point stance to avoid being knocked down the mountain.

IC(A.D.): "Such a callus way to look at the world." A.D. grumbled. "She's a person who found something and was humble enough to ask for help to get it. Not a pawn in some plan for...survival, victory, whatever."

When I see it attempt to deflect my blow, I redirect my sword slightly so it hits the staff at a better angle. When the blade contacts, I push the staff away to its right and kick at its now exposed left side of the body. I don't know if this Rahkshi feels pain, so I decide not tp apply too much force into the kick. We're sparring, after all, and I don't want to anger a Rahkshi.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The kick takes me by surprise, and I stumble sideways, backing away from him a little. This Vortixx is skilled, but so am I. Time to stop playing nice.... I separate my staff into its swords forms, one in each hand, and slash at his sword hand with one of my blades. 

OOC: Sparring with Dartakh.